There is virtually no way to achieve Instagram growth without outsourcing your engagement these days.
All the major Instagram growth services like Mass Planner and Instagress were shut down, so who do businesses turn to now?
This is why services like Gram Growth obtain new clients.
Although, before you run out and invest in this service, you should know some things about it.
What is Gram Growth?
Gram Growth is your average Instagram bot that claims to grow your account with real followers. This service offers engagement such as liking, following, commenting and direct messaging.
It’s difficult for a bot not to grab Instagram’s attention since this technology makes your account seem spammy. Gram Growth doesn’t even try to hide the fact they are a bot.
Gram Growth is probably the most affordable of typical bots today, but let’s discuss whether it’s worth the risk.
What are Gram Growth’s main features?
Gram Growth claims these features:
- Automated likes and follows
- Multiple accounts support
- Cloud-based auto following and liking bot
- 24/ support
- Mobile-friendly Instagram bot interface
- Multiple pricing tiers
These are their primary features and they make it clear that they use bots to do it.
Gram Growth provides two basic pricing tiers, which include:
- $12.99 week
- Advanced targeting
Instagram Growth Plus
- $24.99 week
- Advanced targeting
- No Gram Growth branding
If you choose the cheaper of the two plans, Gram Growth branding is part of the package – yes, you have to pay to advertise them. You can only opt out of that with the Instagram Growth Plus plan.
Is Gram Growth safe?
My opinion is that it’s not a good risk to use Gram Growth, mostly due to the copyright infringement they pose by using ‘gram’ in their company name. That is enough for me to steer clear of it.
Now for the rest of the Gram Growth story.
- This service provides a secure HTTPS site address, which means you have no worries about releasing your personal information or putting your computer at risk on the site.
- Another good thing about this service is their transparency in pricing and what you get for your money.
- They don’t have an FAQ or help page
- While they claim to offer support, there are no indications on the website of how you obtain such support. It must be a secret.
- They have no contact email or email form on the site.
- There is no verified payment gateway, so your payment information isn’t secure.
- Almost everyone who uses these services wants to see onsite reviews, but there are none here.
Overall, even with the few positive things I can find about them, I cannot deem this service safe to use. It’s much too risky.
Did you know that Gram Growth is violating copyright law? Instagram had the terms ‘insta’, ‘gram’, and ‘IG’ copyrighted so no one could use their name in any way, yet it’s still being done.
If not for the negatives and this copyright infringement thing, Gram Growth could be a legitimate service, but I digress.
Top Gram Growth AlternativesI've been around the Internet space for 20 years now, so naturally, I've seen a lot of companies come and go.If you're searching for a replacement for this tool with a similar site or service, or you're simply looking for an alternative, I've reviewed all the top service providers for Instagram, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
I absolutely love this service!SocialSteeze is an organic growth company for Instagram. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that SocialSteeze provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
Automatic Instagram LikesLikeSocial is our secret technique.People like to follow popular accounts. That's a fact. Make your account more popular with this agency that provides likes for you every single time you upload a new post!
Buy Social Media FollowersSocial10x provides genuine followers, likes & views for Instagram and a range of other social media platforms.They came out top for speed of delivery, and for retention (keeping the followers you buy).
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Stim Social Review – Has Stim Social been shut down? - October 10, 2018
- Best Instagram Growth Service in 2018 for Organic Followers - October 8, 2018
- Best Instagram Bot in 2018 for Auto Followers, Liker, & Comments - October 4, 2018