Have you noticed how frantic people get about followers on Twitter? While the competition is fierce across social media outlets, Twitter is a favorite among those who love this short-burst, quick-post platform.
This is why people turn to technology to grow their followers. Before you invest in such services, be in the know.
Twiends is the Twitter-based growth service on our pallet for review.
What is Twiends?
Twiends advertises itself as a responsible Twitter growth service, but they aren’t clear about what they do or how they do it.
Before you can use this service, the first thing they try to get from you is your password, which sets off red flags for this reviewer.
They claim to be seen on sites like Forbes, Mashable, SocialMediaToday, and such, but after trying numerous searches on them, I didn’t find anything recent on any of these sites about this service. Any mention of them was from 2011 and 2015.
We use a system of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst for reviewing services.
What are Twiends Main Features?
It’s difficult to find anything about particular features on their site. They claim to grow Twitter followers responsibly and the offer a free learning page, which is okay.
The basic idea on their homepage that comes closest to being ‘features’ are these aspects of the service.
- Grow Your Audience according to Twitter policies
- Learn How to Grow using their articles
- Social Home Pages with your own social wall on Twiends
- Connections with their community
- Awesome Directory on Twiends
- Guides for setting up your account and using Twitter’s features and tools
What I get out of it is you get connections by being part of their community for free and they don’t add followers to your account. (or so they say).
If you pay to get featured on Twiends, here are the features of that upgrade (see pricing next).
- Country Targeting
- Twiend Moderation
- Human Support (7 days per week)
- NSFW Removal
- Daily Statistics
- Speed Control at which your account grows
- No Eggs
- Pause, Resume, or Cancel Control over your account
The site says this service is completely free to use unless you want to get featured where you can get started with a $1 trial and then upgrade to the $9.95 a week subscription. There isn’t much transparency on pricing or what you get when you’re featured. Perhaps it’s a secret.
If you look at the second set of features in the above paragraph, that is what they claim you get when you upgrade to being featured. They claim to ensure your profile will be displayed prominently. They also offer a money-back guarantee, easy cancellation with no obligation, and any unused services are refunded.
Is Twiends Safe?
Twiends claims to be a risk-free Twitter growth service that stays within the confines of Twitter’s restrictions and guidelines.
Here is what I found out just from looking around at the site.
- HTTPS secure site
Email, contact form, and phone contact present
- No clear pricing or what’s included
- No FAQ or Help page
- 24/7 active customer support inactive or unavailable
- No real onsite testimonials or reviews (The keyword is ‘real’)
- No verified payment gateways are in place to protect your payment information
When there are this many red x’s on a site’s inspection on user reviews, it’s a sign to watch out for it. Asking for your password first is a big no-no in my opinion and is the first and worst red flag for Twiends. It’s too risky. I give it 1/10 for safety and transparency.
As for final thoughts, it’s risky to use any Twitter bot or growth service that doesn’t look right.
Disclaimer: We do not run these other sites, but they do provide some good insights you should know before investing in Twiends for Twitter.
Top Twiends AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Twiends for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.