Social Cat Review 2023
A healthy Instagram account has many followers attached to it, but those followers are real, not fake. Instagram is an amazing social media channel in which to engage and grow your business with real people who want your product or service.
The key to having your business be successful on Instagram is to have real followers who engage and help you grow your account and your business. After all, getting traffic from your Instagram account to your website is one of the goals of using this platform for marketing.
Outsourcing your Instagram engagement is a time-saving way to grow your account, but you must take great care to avoid companies that are less than reputable. Let’s have a look at Social Cat and find out if it is worthy.
What is Social Cat?
Social Cat markets themselves as an automated Instagram growth tool that uses safe and secure technology to engage on Instagram on your behalf.
They claim to use a smart algorithm to target your audience demographics to avoid targeting people who aren’t as likely to be interested in your products or services.
While it seems legitimate on the surface, I remain suspicious of their claims and believe this is likely another Instagram bot that increases your risks of getting banned or suspended from the social media channel.
What are Social Cat’s Main Features?
Most of the mentioned features of Social Cat on the website are somewhat ambiguous, but here is what I got from them.
- Automated Liking, Commenting, Following, Blacklisting, Locations.
- 1-on-1 Consulting – Social Cat claims to provide 1-on-1 consulting services with marketing experts to help you develop your business strategy.
- Dedicated Support – They say they have a dedicated support team that is accessible to you 24/7/365 with your membership.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
How do they claim their system works?
- Target your audience according to location, hashtags, usernames
- Automate your activity based on your targeted settings
- Measure your results and track your progress
Essentially, many of their claims are familiar as if they have been seen on other like sites.
Plans & Prices
Starting with a 3-day free trial, you can choose from one of four plans.
Basic – $16 per week
- Ideal for Beginners
- Safe & Secure
- Targeted Followers
- Growth Reports
- Targeted Audience
- 24/7 Support
- Cancel Anytime
Advanced – $22 per week
- More Aggressive than Basic
- Everything from the Basic Plan
- Gender Targeting
Premium – $40 per week
- White Glove Service
- Everything from Basic and Advanced Plans
- Location Targeting
- Email Content Strategy Consulting
- Posting Recommendations
- Post Performance Review
Pro – $90 per week
- All-Inclusive Access
- Everything from Basic, Advanced, and Premium Plans
- Business Strategy Consulting
- E-Commerce/Brick & Mortar
- Marketing Strategy Analysis
Is Social Cat Safe?
On the surface, all this information makes this company appear to be excellent, but when it gets down to it, they aren’t performing as claimed. Let’s look at the pros and cons.
- Secure Site: They do provide a secure website experience, which is a good start.
- Visible Pricing: You can easily find and see their plans and pricing, which is a good showing of transparency.
- Help & FAQ Page: They do provide a FAQ page that allows you to communicate with them whether you are a client or not.
- 24/7 Support: They do appear to have a chat box that may be manned 24/7.
- Real Reviews: I was surprised that they seem to have real, genuine reviews on their website, that include video reviews/testimonials of customers. I have seen this before on sites that have paid people to do this, so I consider the source in this case.
- Secure Payment System: Websites that take monetary payments should be secure and have verified payment gateways to protect the payment information of their clients/potential clients. However, Social Cat failed this test with no authenticated payment system. Your payment information isn’t safe on this website, which is a huge negative.
When almost everything seems so perfect, but just two or three crucial elements are missing from the safety and security of your information on this kind of website, it’s not safe to use.
Even though Social Cat may provide a viable service, their security measures specifically related to payments makes it a no-go for me.
I use a specific rubric to review social media marketing companies, which has served me well over the years.
I update the rubric to meet modern elements and demands. I am most specifically concerned with safety and security across these websites, which Social Cat did not meet my satisfaction.
I cannot in good conscience recommend this service that is likely a generic Instagram bot.
Top SocialCat Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
I’ve tried to contact SocialCat for an exclusive coupon or discount code but I have been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- 5 Best Sites to Buy 500 YouTube Subscribers in 2023 - September 28, 2023
- 5 Best Sites to Buy Female Twitter Followers (Real & Cheap) 2023 - September 28, 2023
- 5 Best Sites to Buy 2500 Twitter Followers (Real & Cheap) 2023 - September 28, 2023