Owlead has been making waves recently when it comes to Twitter engagement and growth.
Targeted followers are the key to organic growth via this social network. It may take some time to build your following, but it’s worth it when you start attracting quality prospects to your business.
Since business owners are busy people and Twitter requires time and effort, outsourcing is often used to build Twitter accounts. Digital marketing agencies, scheduling software, botting technology, and buying followers and engagement are some of the ways people use to build their Twitter accounts.
It’s wise to understand that not all of these outsourcing methods are the best for your account or your business. Just like anything you do in life, there are good and bad third-party Twitter growth companies out there.
The unfortunate side of this industry is that there are quite a few growth companies out there that are determined to take advantage of clients. Whether it’s in the form of a scam, or selling you fake engagement, there are many ways that Twitter growth companies can hinder your account, not help it.
This is why it’s important to do your research, and take a look at reviews like this one.
It’s difficult to know which companies out there are worth your time, and which aren’t.
How can you tell the difference? This Owlead review will help you learn more about the earmarks of a legitimate and effective Twitter marketing company.
What is Owlead?
Owlead claims to grow your Twitter following with quality business prospects.
They also claim to do this all naturally and organically, but after some looking around and a little research, I have discovered that this is another automation bot service.
They make their website look promising, and if you’re not too experienced in this industry, you could be forgiven for thinking that they don’t look all that bad. They even offer a free trial for ten days, so you can get to know how they work before you sign up.
They spend quite a lot of time on their website explaining what it is they do, which is why we’re slightly surprised that at the end of it all, they’re just another bot.
Bots aren’t the best for your company – you need to find a growth service that can provide you with real, active followers.
Next, we will go over the main features and pricing of this service and then learn about its safety, risk, and pros and cons.
What Are Owlead’s Main Features?
The process of using Owlead includes the following actions.
- Connect your Twitter account.
- Search for Twitter accounts with followers you want to attract (i.e. a competitor’s account). They usually do this by talking to you beforehand so that they can get to know your niche and industry, and what people you’re looking to include in your target audience.
- Set your filters (i.e. keywords, hashtags, gender, location, etc.). The more filters that Owlead can get from you, the better they can target the right people. It’s all about having the right information, and they can’t work with little to none.
- The intelligence software (code for bot) starts following Twitter users according to your settings. Like we mentioned above, this might be appealing with the idea that it can save you time, but at the end of the day they’re going to struggle to stick to Twitter’s terms and conditions, and will most likely put your account at risk of being suspended or banned.
- Use the analytics tool to find out what’s working and what’s not. We’re not sure how often they do their reports, but we assume that it’s every week or so. Some companies are more in depth about their analytics reports than others, so you’ll find out about this in their free trial.
- Intelligent Software
- Analytics Tool
- Filters and Settings
- Email Support
- No Long-Term Commitments
- Change Plans or Unsubscribe Anytime
Price points are provided according to the package you choose. You can start with a 10-day free trial with no credit card required (according to the website as we mentioned above), then choose a plan.
- Starter – $19 per month for one account, one campaign – Gain expected: 120-180 followers per month
- Medium – $39 per month for one account, three campaigns – Gain expected: 350-550 followers per month
- Pro – $49 per month for one account, five campaigns – Gain expected: 600-900 per month
- Agency – $99 per month for five accounts, five campaigns – Gain expected: 600-900 per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing and custom multiple accounts
They say they don’t tweet on your behalf.
Another thing that we don’t really like here based on their price points is that Owlead claims to be able to predict how many new followers you can get with them. This is a big red flag that should be taken note of.
Whenever a company says that they can predict the specific number of new followers you’re going to get, it means they’re most likely fake.
An organic growth company will be slower, and won’t be able to predict exact numbers. It’s better to opt for a random number that you’re not sure of because at least the followers will be real.
Is Owlead Safe? Is Owlead a Scam?
Let’s look inside this website and service to check its safety, performance, risk, and pros and cons.
- The website is https secure. This means that they can rank better on Google, and keep your information safe.
- They do have a contact email present on the website. This allows for additional accountability, because they can be in direct contact with their clients.
- They include clear and visible pricing.
- They do have real on-site reviews.
- They use verified payment gateways.
- They use botting technology known to get accounts banned. Even if you don’t get completely banned, there is a chance here that they could limit your reach, and only show your tweets to existing followers.
- They have no dedicated FAQ or Help page on the site.
- It is difficult to contact them.
Owlead is dishonest about how their service works, but their testimonials appear to be genuine. This website and service provide a moderate-to-high risk to your Twitter account.
Final Thoughts on Owlead
I find my life is less stressful when I steer clear of any service that uses botting technology. How you choose to spend your money and engage on the Twitter platform is up to you.
When you use a bot to grow your Twitter account, you put your existing reputation at risk. Again, it’s completely up to you, but just remember that a bot can increase your risk of looking spammy to Twitter, and if they recognise this, they will try to do something about it.
Top Owlead AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Owlead for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.