Twitter is a great social media channel for engagement and organic growth. Targeted followers are the key to organic growth via this social network. It may take some time to build your following, but it’s worth it when you start attracting quality prospects to your business.
Since business owners are busy people and Twitter requires time and effort, outsourcing is often used to build Twitter accounts. Digital marketing agencies, scheduling software, botting technology, and buying followers and engagement are some of the ways people use to build their Twitter accounts.
It’s wise to understand that not all of these outsourcing methods are the best for your account or your business. Just like anything you do in life, there are good and bad third-party Twitter growth companies out there.
How can you tell the difference? This review about Owlead will help you learn more about the earmarks of a legitimate and effective Twitter marketing company.
What is Owlead?
Owlead claims to grow your Twitter following with quality business prospects. They also claim to do this all naturally and organically, but after some looking around and a little research, I have discovered that this is another automation bot service.
Next, we will go over the main features and pricing of this service and then learn about its safety, risk, and pros and cons.
What are Owlead’s main features?
The process of using Owlead includes the following actions.
- Connect your Twitter account.
- Search for Twitter accounts with followers you want to attract (i.e. a competitor’s account).
- Set your filters (i.e. keywords, hashtags, gender, location, etc.).
- The intelligence software (code for bot) starts following Twitter users according to your settings.
- Use the analytics tool to find out what’s working and what’s not.
- Intelligent Software
- Analytics Tool
- Filters and Settings
- Email Support
- No Long-Term Commitments
- Change Plans or Unsubscribe Anytime
Price points are provided according to the package you choose. You can start with a 10-day free trial with no credit care required (according to the website), then choose a plan.
- Starter – $19 per month for one account, one campaign – Gain expected: 120-180 followers per month
- Medium – $39 per month for one account, three campaigns – Gain expected: 350-550 followers per month
- Pro – $49 per month for one account, five campaigns – Gain expected: 600-900 per month
- Agency – $99 per month for five accounts, five campaigns – Gain expected: 600-900 per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing and custom multiple accounts
They say they don’t tweet on your behalf.
Is Owlead safe?
Let’s look inside this website and service to check its safety, performance, risk, and pros and cons.
- The website is https secure.
- They do have a contact email present on the website.
- They include clear and visible pricing.
- They do have real on-site reviews.
- They use verified payment gateways.
- They use botting technology known to get accounts banned.
- They have no dedicated FAQ or Help page on the site.
- It is difficult to contact them.
Owlead is dishonest about how their service works, but their testimonials appear to be genuine. This website and service provide a moderate-to-high risk to your Twitter account.
I find my life is less stressful when I steer clear of any service that uses botting technology. How you choose to spend your money and engage on the Twitter platform is up to you.
Top Owlead AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Owlead for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.