YouTube Market Service Comparison
|Safe & Secure
|Get YouTube Growth
YouTube Market Review 2024
YouTube Market is the type of company that claims to do it all for your YouTube growth.
It wasn’t that long ago that the only way you could safely and securely grow your YouTube channel yourself as – well, yourself.
There was no way that you could invest in a third party to help you, mostly because they just didn’t exist.
This meant that you had to take it all one, and it took a lot of time.
However, these days there are so many third-party options; it’s hard to know where you should even start.
It’s also hard to know which ones are legit and which ones are just a scam, as well.
There are some telltale signs that will be addressed in this review. You do need to know them to separate the good from the bad.
Third-Party Growth Services Update:
There have been some recent updates regarding third-party growth services that you need to know.
While these mostly relate to engagement on Instagram, it does and will affect your other social media profiles, including your YouTube channel.
Where bots, automation, and fake engagement somewhat ruled on social media, it’s now failing to work at all.
Some of Instagram’s users have been very vocal about how poorly bots and automation are working these days by leaving negative reviews on third-party sites like Trustpilot.
That’s not to say that all these services are ineffective, but with the latest algorithm updates on social media, they are starting to detect and remove them.
This is adversely affecting hundreds of thousands of social media accounts all over the globe. It’s not just an Instagram thing.
Let’s face it, bots, fake anything, and automation are clearly and simply prohibited via the terms of service on social media platforms, including YouTube.
They want users who engage ethically and fairly on their platforms.
Plus, these algorithms aren’t designed to thwart your social media marketing efforts. They are there to protect you and the other users from things like malware, spyware, and spam.
That said, let’s see how YouTube Market stands in YouTube growth strategies.
Let me introduce myself – I’m Jonathon Spire.
I have spent quite a bit of time in this industry looking at different companies and coming up with a strategy to work out which companies are legit and which ones aren’t.
The reality is, there is a lot of shade in an industry like this, but I’m passionate about shining the light on it.
Let’s review one company in particular, YouTube Market, and decide whether you should try them or not for your YouTube growth.
YouTube Market is the kind of company that claims to have it all.
When you visit their website, you will see all of their pricing on display on their homepage, so you cannot miss it.
While we appreciate this honesty, we think that at the end of the day, they’re still just a scam.
What is YouTube Market?
YouTube Market is a company that claims to be number one in terms of YouTube services.
Of course, this is a bold claim, and only so many people can make it and have it be true.
At this point already, we don’t think that YouTube Market is one of them.
They say on their website that everything about YouTube is on their homepage, which again comes across as lazy to us.
We would prefer it if they were able to put their pricing elsewhere and talk a bit more about the company itself.
What are YouTube Market’s Features?
So, what are YouTube Market’s features, then?
Well, they start with YouTube views, then they go down to YouTube likes, and YouTube subscribers.
When we scrolled down their homepage, we did find a little bit about them, which is always nice.
They say that they have been around since 2014, which means that they have had plenty of time to come up with legit services for their clients.
Unfortunately, we don’t think that they have.
They also say that they have SEO experts on their team, too, but we can’t see any evidence of this.
What is YouTube Market’s Pricing?
As we’ve talked about, it’s really easy to know how much YouTube Market is charging for their features, because they are all on the homepage for everyone to see.
They say that their YouTube views start from just $3.99 for 1000, and their YouTube likes start from just $1.99 for 50.
Their YouTube subscribers start from just $3.99 for 100.
We think that generally speaking, these prices are pretty good, if not a bit on the cheap side.
Most companies will go for affordable and provide higher quality features.
How Did YouTube Market Do in Tests?
Not so good.
We bought 1000 YouTube subscribers, and as well as taking a while to deliver, they also dropped off again after almost no time at all.
What About the Team?
They should have something somewhere on their website about their team – beyond a brief description of their features.
Unfortunately, they don’t.
Pros & Cons
Here are just a few of the pros and cons we uncovered by checking out the website.
- Secure Website
- Secure Payment Gateways
- Visible Plans and Pricing
- FAQ Page
- Email Form
- Lack of 24/7 Customer Support
- No Free Trial
- No Refund Policy
- Lack of Onsite Reviews or Testimonials
- Bad third-party reviews
- Potentially fake third-party user reviews
Pros and Cons Explained
- Secure website with HTTPS protocol in the URL. This has become such a common element on websites today that it’s more of the rule than the exception. It’s not as impressive as it was in the beginning to use this protocol. While it’s a good thing that you’re protected on the website, it’s also a tool for YouTube Market for ranking higher on Google Search.
- Secure payment gateways do protect your payment information via secure encryption.
- Visible plans and pricing show you want you can get for how much.
- A FAQ page provides pertinent information about the site and the service.
- The email contact form is a method of accountability that allows you to contact the company. It also allows them to notify you if their service will be down for updates or if there is a problem.
- Even though 24/7 customer support isn’t a deal-breaker to everyone, it is to most of us. We want to know that help is there when we need it. We expect reasonable response time.
- Another negative for YouTube Market is that they don’t offer a free trial. Again, it’s not always a deal-breaker, but it helps to offer something to try it out first.
- We found nothing about any kind of refund policy on the site, but if you happen to find something about that, share it with us. They could update their site in the future.
- The site offers no onsite testimonials or reviews. Some sites engage in fake reviews or testimonials, which is bad. It’s also bad not to have any feedback from your users on the site.
- There are poor user reviews on third-party sites like Trustpilot. However, you may find some fake reviews on there, which has become a common practice among these companies as they try to save face.
Tip: Usually fake positive reviews will be vague or less detailed and relevant about the service. Poor reviews are often highly detailed and share the users’ experience.
What’s the Difference Between Cheap and Affordable?
We mentioned briefly up there about YouTube Market’s pricing being a bit on the cheap side.
In this industry, we believe that you get what you pay for.
This means that if you pay a lot of money for a service, it’s going to be really good, but you’re probably paying more than you need to.
There are plenty of legit companies out there that offer high-quality features for middle-of-the-road prices.
Just makes sure that you never go for cheap, because this means cheap quality.
How to ‘Make It’ On YouTube
This review about YouTube Market wouldn’t be complete without some solid tips on how to make your YouTube channel stand out to YouTube watchers.
We would like to share some great tips on how you can better engage and grow on YouTube with or without outsourcing.
Even though we encourage some forms of outsourcing to give you a boost, we also encourage using some of these services in moderation.
1) Write Compelling, Keyword Relevant Video Titles
2) Create Great Video Thumbnails
3) Keep Videos Short and Sweet, Under 5 Minutes)
4) Brand Your Channel with a Logo
5) Use Solid Calls-to-Action, CTAs
6) Share Your Videos Across Social Media
7) Collaborate with Other YouTube Users
These 7 tips will go beyond what you need to get more exposure without a lot of outsourcing needed.
If these elements aren’t part of your current YouTube marketing strategy, it’s time to make that happen.
So, what do we ultimately think about YouTube Market for your YouTube growth, then?
We think that they are a scam and that they’re selling their client’s fake engagement.
You don’t want to be around companies like this, because they will just end up hurting your existing reputation.
They claim to have a guaranteed refill, but we bet that, like other companies, existing clients will have had trouble getting this.
There are so many other companies out there that are legit; you don’t need to waste your time with this one.
There are real reviews out there that talk about how clients didn’t get their orders and that they’re a scam. Enough said.
Top YouTube Market Alternatives
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Social Cat Review 2024 – Is Social Cat a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Fastlykke Review 2024 – Is Fastlykke a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Inflact Review 2024 (Previously Ingramer) – Is It a Scam? - March 2, 2024