Social Shark Review 2023
Knowing you need real followers that interact with you on Instagram and knowing how to get them are two different things. For instance, you know you can buy followers from various online sources, but what you may not know is that they are often fake.
Another accepted, but a sometimes risky method of getting real followers involves the use of Instagram bots. While a few online companies have less risky bots, most eventually turn into problems with making your Instagram account look spammy instead of credible.
Both of these methods of Instagram growth and engagement have their pros and cons, but you must learn to be watchful to avoid those that carry the highest risk. This review of Social Shark will provide you with invaluable information related to this website and its service. That’s how you will know if it’s safe, risky, or a scam.
What is Social Shark?
Social Shark doesn’t beat around the bush about being an Instagram bot. They also don’t have any problem claiming to be the “#1 Instagram growth tool,” which is a very lofty claim. Instagram won’t need their algorithms to find this bot because it’s already bragging about it.
Even if it takes a couple of years to do so, Instagram is likely to shut them down just like Mass Planner and Instagress. That is unless Social Shark changes its name before that happens.
I see several websites offering Instagram growth, claiming to be the #1 Instagram growth tool, and showing off its “botness”. Unfortunately, they either get shut down or they close down the site, regroup, and create another site to stay under the radar.
That’s why I stay away from these services, but I digress. Let’s go ahead and assess their features and see if they are safer or riskier to use.
What are Social Shark’s features?
Just as I suspected, Social Shark offers the same old features you get with the other average bots.
- Automated Engagement – You get Follows/Unfollows, Likes, and Comments for your account and posts.
- In-Depth Analytics – Analytics is a good thing that reports how your engagement is progressing, so you can find out what, if any, changes you need to make to improve your growth.
- Audience Targeting – Targeting the users that are relevant to your industry or niche is important. This system allows you to choose hashtags, location, user, and competitor followings to seek and find your ideal audience.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
What are the prices for Social Shark’s service?
Essentially, Social Shark offers two total packages with monthly or yearly payment pricing.
- $40 for a 1-Month Term or $30 Per Month for the Yearly Term
- Location Targeting
- Account & Post Statistics
- Premium Support
- Hashtag Generator
- Keyword Inclusion
- 7-Day Free Trial
- $75 for a 1-Month Term or $60 Per Month for the Yearly Term
- Everything Included in the Starter Plan
- Faster Growth – Double Engagement
Is Social Shark safe?
Social Shark is no different than most other Instagram bots. This service has its positives and negatives, which include the following.
- Https Secure Website – Social Shark does have a secure website, which keeps its customer’s activities safe. This feature also helps Social Shark rank higher in Google. Win-win.
- Transparency in Pricing – This company has taken the time to provide ample information about their plans and pricing. That means you aren’t likely to see hidden fees.
- Missing Email/Phone Form – When a service-related website features a phone/email form on the website, it means they are there for the long-term because these are used to securely maintain a customer database.
- Lacking 24/7 Customer Service/Support – One of the essential elements of service websites is 24/7 customer support and service. Social Shark has failed this test.
- Questionable Onsite Reviews – Their featured “reviews” may seem real, but they are not.
- Unverified Payment Options – Service-related websites need a verified payment system to properly protect their customers’ payment information. By not having this feature, they failed this test.
- No FAQ/Help Page – There is no substantial FAQ page on Social Shark’s website. However, they did manage to take a screenshot of their homepage, which points out their chat box.
Unfortunately, Social Shark’s negative aspects overshadow their positive aspects, which leads me to assess this service as not safe. It’s not particularly a scam, but it’s not safe to use for Instagram.
Always be watchful of companies that offer Instagram growth services that openly admit that they use an Instagram bot. If they get shut down, your account is at risk.
Top Social Shark Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Social Shark Coupon
I’ve tried to contact Social Shark for an exclusive coupon or discount code but I have been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- 5 Best Sites to Buy 100 YouTube Subscribers in 2023 - September 28, 2023
- 5 Best Sites to Buy 500 YouTube Subscribers in 2023 - September 28, 2023
- 5 Best Sites to Buy Female Twitter Followers (Real & Cheap) 2023 - September 28, 2023