Everyone’s talking about TikTok right now, which means that there’s never been a better time to jump on the bandwagon and try your hand at creating a successful page that everyone’s into. However, this is easier said than done, as a lot of people are finding out.
One of the best ways to combat those initial TikTok struggles is to outsource your engagement. How do you know which company is the best to work with, though? That’s why we’re here.
Let’s review one company in particular, and decide whether they’re worth your time or not.
Viralholic is a TikTok growth company that wants to help its clients grow their profiles by monetizing their accounts and going viral. They claim to be a premium TikTok service, and they also claim to provide their clients with 100% real followers. We suspect otherwise.
What is Viralholic?
Viralholic is a pretty straightforward company – what you see is what you get. The only thing that can be brought into question here is the validity of their fans and views.
They say that their premium packs are the solution to your TikTok woes if you’re trying to become famous or go viral. Viralholic goes as far as to claim that they can help their clients land brand deals, which is ultimately going to enable them to monetize their accounts.
However, just like with most companies in this industry, the risk here is that their engagement isn’t real. If it isn’t, then it’s just going to slow down your account’s progress.
How Does Viralholic Work?
So, how does Viralholic work, then? Viralholic works by offering its clients what they say are growth service features that can help them bring more of the right attention to their content, but if you look a little bit further into what they’re doing, it appears that they’re simply trying to sell views and fans.
This means that there’s a good chance that they’re fake. All of their engagement is sent out in bulk, in specific numbers. There’s no way that a company like this can organically send out engagement that’s real in this manner, so this is a huge red flag for us.
What are Viralholic’s Features?
Let’s take a look at some of Viralholic’s features, even though they don’t appear to have much to offer:
- Premium Views: premium views on TikTok means that Viralholic will prioritize your account to make sure that it gets as many views as they promise on the given price plan. For example, if you’ve chosen their ‘influencer’ pack, you can expect 100,000 premium views on your content.
- Free Followers and Likes: we don’t quite understand what they mean by offering free likes and followers within a paid plan, but we can only assume that they mean they’re a bonus that would otherwise cost extra. Again, these are more than likely fake.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Viralholics say that they offer 24/7 customer support, which you can get with two out of three of their plans. We’re not sure how reliable this support is, but it’s good to offer it.
What Are Viralholic’s Pros and Cons?
Top-rated Growth Tools for TikTok
Here's my list of top tools to grow your TikTok account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||Type||More Info|
|3||SocialViral||Buy Followers & Likes||Visit|
Is Viralholic Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Viralholic is safe to use. This is because they have all the characteristics of a company that sells fake engagement, which is only going to hurt your account.
Viralholic Review: Final Thoughts
Viralholic might come across as fun, vibrant, and effective. However, when you dig a little deeper, you quickly realize that they’re simply trying to turn a quick profit out of selling their client’s fake engagement.
Each engagement bundle that they offer has a set number of views and fans. This means that it’s fake – there’s no way that real engagement can be predicted in exact numbers like this.
We also don’t like that there are no signs of their alleged customer service, which is supposed to help you around the clock. All in all, we think that you should avoid a company like this.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- GreenlyMedia Review – Is GreenlyMedia a Scam? - June 28, 2020
- Social Buddy Review (for Instagram) – Is it a Scam? - June 27, 2020
- HypePlanner Review – Is it Safe? - June 27, 2020