It’s not easy to build, grow, and maintain your presence on Instagram.
That’s probably the main reason you see so many growth services out there claiming to work on your behalf, sell engagement to you, and/or use spam or bot technology. While legitimate growth services have their place, not all of them are trying to help you, but instead, help themselves.
The focus of our review today will be about Twicsy, which used to be Buzzoid.
Buzzoid was known for being a bot that got shut down because of its “engagement” methods. That said, let’s see if the new service is doing the same thing, potentially risking your IG account or if they have gone legit.
What is Twicsy?
Just as Buzzoid used to claim, Twicsy also claims to provide genuine, authentic Instagram engagement including likes, followers, and views. While this company might mean well, we can see that nothing has changed to keep us from seeing fake engagement propagation.
As you look on the site, everything seems to look good. Sadly, the end game is that they are trying to take advantage of their customers. If you see through the too-good-to-be-true idea that their claim of getting hundreds of followers for their clients quickly and safely, you are ahead of the game.
According to the website, all they need is your IG username and your email address. It’s our experience that tells us that this is not quite enough to provide the level of engagement claimed by this website. No matter what we think, we will go through with the review for a deeper look.
What are Twicsy’s Features?
The “features” are more about what you buy from them than features you normally expect from IG services.
- High-quality followers
- No password needed
- Fast delivery
- 24/7 support
Top Twicsy Alternatives
If you’re looking to buy Instagram followers or likes, these services performed best in our tests.
What is Twicsy’s Pricing?
Essentially, the pricing depends on how many followers, likes, or views you want.
- Followers packages range from 100 to 5,000 starting from $2.97 up to $49.99.
- Likes packages range from 50 to 10,000 starting from $1.47 up to $88.99.
- Views packages range from 500 to 50,000 starting from $1.99 up to $74.99.
Twicsy Review: Pros & Cons
- Secure Website: The site is secure, so with the https in the URL, we know they have made the effort to include this level of security. Nowadays, no one is going to stay on a site without that secure address protocol, so it seems like an obligation more than a thoughtful gesture. Also, it helps the website rank higher in Google and other search engines. So, the use of https secure site protocol benefits them as much as it does you. For you, you can
- feel comfortable about browsing the site without having your privacy invaded. Having this protocol in place doesn’t make the service legitimate or okay to use. It’s simply safe to surf the site.
- Pricing Transparency: Another thing we look for is visibility in pricing, which is included on the Twicsy website. The packages and pricing page is on a separate page from the homepage and easy to find. However, we think their pricing looks a little too good to be legit. According to this page, you get high-quality followers, you don’t have to give them your password, and as expected, they provide fast delivery of your order. We still think their prices are much too cheap for the followers and engagements to be of high quality as claimed.
- No Real Reviews: In our opinion, not having real onsite reviews is a deal breaker. The sad part is they tried to make their onsite reviews look real, yet they failed. Just by reading them and looking at them, we can tell they are either made up or they paid people to write what they wanted people to read about their service features. In any case, we’re unimpressed by how they look and feel. They could have done better if they wanted to be a legitimate growth company.
- No Help and/or FAQ Page: While we prefer to see a dedicated FAQ and/or Help page on these service-related sites, this one doesn’t even have a section dedicated to FAQs. We can feel more comfortable about recommending a service like this if they have at least a FAQ section somewhere on the pages of the website. That said, they have no FAQ page or section at all. There is a lot of information about how the service works, but that doesn’t compare to a FAQs or Help page. Taking that level of care on a service-related website makes us feel better about their level of accountability to their clients. That is simply just not present here.
- Lack of Form for Accountability: Not only do we feel their level of accountability to be lax from the lack of a page or a section for FAQs, we also found no accountability form where you would input your name, email, and/or phone number. That is key to being able to contact you in case there are website updates, downtime, or changes in their features.
- No Secure Payment Process: Unfortunately, we discovered that they haven’t gone that extra mile and included a secure payment system. There is always the option to use PayPal as your payment system, but when you include a secure payment gateway, your customers will save time in the process of the transactions. The biggest issue we see with this is that your payment information could be hacked through this site.
Is Twicsy Safe or a Scam?
After looking at this site and the service, we feel this is not a safe service to use for your Instagram engagement or growth. We came to this conclusion because it seems this service offers fake engagement for their clients instead of what they promise to deliver.
We also think the prices are simply too cheap and that the lack of real reviews on the website are red flags in this industry. We also found out that their retention rate for followers is low, which is not a good sign. That means they are likely to drop off within a day or two and that will affect your credibility, reputation, and potentially your IG account status.
We recommend staying away from these types of services and sites if you prefer to create an effective and ethical path to Instagram growth and engagement. You can find legit and safer, more secure services and methods for building, growing, and maintaining your Instagram presence. It’s simply a matter of doing your due diligence in research to find the best ways.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Kraken Verification – How Long Will It Take to Get Verified? - July 24, 2021
- Quadency Review – Is It a Scam? Is It Safe? - July 24, 2021
- Bitsgap Review – Is It Safe? Is It a Scam? - July 23, 2021