Twitter is often described as microblogging in social media where users ‘tweet’ short messages to people who follow them. Its very nature allows users to quickly scan and read content at a glance.
Tweets are limited to 280 characters or less to make this platform easy to scan and to focus on the primary idea of the information in a tweet.
The length restriction of tweets is a challenge for users, as it’s not easy to write something clever and appealing using only 280 characters (formerly, it was only 140 characters).
Another challenge for Twitter users is to reach out to their audience through engagement because most business owners don’t have time to spend hours on this platform to follow, unfollow, like, share, comment, and otherwise engage.
Because of these challenges, users are outsourcing their Twitter tasks using services like Twesocial, which is the service being reviewed here.
Twesocial is marketed as a Twitter growth service that targets your audience and delivers real growth and engagement.
After some research and discovery, we found that TweSocial’s customer service responds quickly to questions and concerns with good results.
In our opinion, this is a safe service for your Twitter growth.
The elements that make TweSocial appealing include the following:
- Ease of Use
- No Downloads
- Account Growth
- Organic Follower Generation
- Audience Targeting via Hashtags, Location, Gender, and Usernames
- Weekly Reporting
- Powerful Service
- Very Affordable
- Blacklisting Users (optional feature)
- Follow/Unfollow (optional feature)
- Negative Keywords (optional feature)
- Executive – $20 per Week – 10-Week Term
- Premium – $27 per Week – Five-Week Term
- Standard – $30 per Week – Three-Week Term
- Freedom – $33 per Week – Cancel Anytime
- 7 Days a Week Management
- Premium Organic Growth
- Secure & Safe
- Audience Targeting
Their plans and services offer some optional features as mentioned in the features section. Each package offers affordable pricing for every need.
We didn’t find any indication that Twesocial uses risky botting, or automation software for Twitter growth and engagement.
The analysis of their services includes these elements that make it an appropriate and safe choice.
- Https secure site
- FAQ and Help page
- Visible and clear pricing
- 24/7 support with representatives on standby
- Contact form
- Verified payment gateways
- Real onsite testimonials or reviews
After thoroughly examining the content, language, and support on the website, we think Twesocial is a safe and reliable Twitter growth service that poses little to no risk to your Twitter account.
It’s rare to find a Twitter bot or growth service that doesn’t create risk to your Twitter account. Usually, that occurs from using spammy engagement like many poorly configured botting software programs use.
It’s also unique to find a service like Twesocial that doesn’t create fake followers or accounts that will get your account suspended or banned. Instead, they engage with users that are interested in what you have to offer, therefore you will experience real users, real growth, and real engagement.
It is advisable to always do your research, and prevent being taken in by fake followers and low-quality services that fail at Twitter growth.
Other Twitter Growth ToolsI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Twesocial.co for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.