How many times have you heard or read that you need followers on Twitter to be successful in your business?
Even though Twitter followers are an important part of getting attention to your business, your followers need to be engaging and active. They cannot be from fake profiles or robots that are configured to engage. It’s not just about the numbers anymore.
The desire to obtain massive amounts of followers prompts Twitter users to invest in methods that are sometimes less than credible for their account.
Buying followers often ends in fake profiles and followers, which is an area that Twitter is focusing on right now. They are removing fake profiles and suspending any Twitter accounts that engages with methods that are against their terms of service.
This review of TweetFavy will give you insights about their website and learn how they measure up in the Twitter growth industry.
What is TweetFavy?
TweetFavy literally markets itself as an automated growth hacking tool for Twitter as per their website. In other words, it openly promotes Twitter Bots, which are known for getting people banned from Twitter.
Simply using the words “automated growth hacking tool for Twitter” make me want to avoid this service. I personally recommend avoiding bots and such activities that will get you suspended or banned from Twitter or any social media network.
Let’s put that aside for a few moments and look at the features, pricing, and safety and risk of this website and service.
What are TweetFavy’s main features?
The features are relatively standard for this type of bot, but we will cover them here anyway.
- Set Your Targeting – Keywords and phrases related to your website and/or product
- Locates Tweets – The software searches Twitter to find users that tweet about your related keywords and phrases.
- Engages with Tweets – This software is designed to like related tweets on your behalf.
- Growth Reports – You will be notified when new people engage with you.
Essentially, you are configuring the software and it is performing interactions on your behalf.
The price points include three different packages. Before you invest in a package, they allow you to try it for free for seven days.
- $9 per month
- 7,000 impressions
- 3 targets
- Conversion analytics
- Expected gain of between 140-420 new followers per month
- $19 per month
- 12,000 impressions
- 7 targets
- Conversion analytics
- Expected gain of between 240-720 new followers per month
- $29 per month
- 18,000 impressions
- 10 targets
- Conversion analytics
- Expected gain between 360-1080 new followers per month
Is TweetFavy safe?
Now we get down to brass tacks and discuss the safety, security, risk factors, and pros and cons of TweetFavy.
- The website is https secure.
- The pricing of packages is clear and concise.
- The payment gateways are verified.
- There is a support email and a chat messenger.
- There are some testimonials on the site, though I question the validity of them.
- There is no FAQ or help page.
- There doesn’t appear to be 24/7 support.
The website and payment gateways are safe, but I would never recommend using any kind of bot service due to the risk of getting banned.
The reviews found here confirm that TweetFavy isn’t worth the investment.
While TweetFavy is honest about being a botting service, they make some big claims about working with some partners that are much too big to be truthful in my opinion.
Top TweetFavy AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact TweetFavy for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.