Buying followers is one method used by brands and businesses to grow their Twitter networks. When the followers are real and authentic engagement follows, this method is not problematic.
Problems arise when brands and businesses buy fake followers that eventually fall off, provide no value to their Twitter profile, and when there is little to no active engagement.
Hundreds of thousands of followers may make your Twitter profile look good, but if the followers are providing engagement, it’s of no real value.
Before you buy Twitter followers, it’s vital that you know from whom you are buying. That is what we will discuss in this review of Tweet Angels.
What is Tweet Angels?
TweetAngels sells followers across all social media channels. Twitter happens to be one of those channels.
They claim to deliver 100 percent genuine followers, but after some checking around and research, we have found this to be untrue. Sadly. they sell fake followers.
The following will cover the features, pricing, safety, and security of the overall website and service.
What are Tweet Angels’ Main Features?
TweetAngels provides services across virtually all the major social media platforms, but this review is focused on Twitter.
The services for Twitter include:
- Targeted Followers
- Weekly Followers
- Automatic Engagement
- USA Followers
Essentially, they sell you followers and provide some level of engagement. Automatic engagement is likely code for automation bot technology, which is problematic besides the fake followers.
- Twitter followers range from $39.99 to $449.99 for between 500 and 10,000 targeted followers that they target by location, niche, and keywords. They claim to deliver 100 percent real active followers within 1 to 3 weeks with a no-drop guarantee.
- USA followers range from $14.99 to $299.99 for between 1,000 and 50,000 targeted followers for worldwide Twitter accounts. They are non-targeted followers they claim to deliver within 5 days. They also claim they are 100 percent safe and guaranteed.
- Weekly followers range from $19.99 to $99.99 per week. The services included are 15,000 to 85,000 USA followers, 3,000 to 20,000 retweets, and the no-drop guarantee and no password required.
- Automatic engagement is used to cover likes and retweets (claiming active users) with organic results. They offer four packages: Starter, Rookie, Pro, and Celebrity. These packages range in price starting at $49.99 to $299.99. They claim this engagement is 100 percent risk-free. Automatic engagement packages provide various numbers of auto likes, retweets, and daily tweets.
They also claim their services offer you instant, organic, and safe results that create stronger credibility and a wider reach for your Twitter page/profile.
Is Tweet Angels Safe?
As far as we can tell, the website itself is safe. They have an HTTPS secure website, visible prices, contact and email information, real onsite testimonials and reviews, and verified payment gateways. Their website is not problematic. It’s nicely laid out with plenty of information about what they offer and deliver.
They don’t provide viable pages for FAQ, Help, or active customer support, which is not a deal-breaker, but it’s also a negative.
The final straw that makes this service too big of a risk to take in my opinion is the fake followers and the possible use of automation bot technology that may get you suspended or banned from Twitter.
I agree with Tweet Review on this one. They gave Tweet Angels a 2/10, making it a high-risk service. You can read off-site reviews here.
I personally don’t recommend buying from a service that delivers fake followers. It’s wise to be aware of where you get your followers on Twitter to protect your account and your real followers and customers.
Top TweetAngels AlternativesI've been around the Internet space for 20 years now, so naturally, I've seen a lot of companies come and go.If you're searching for a replacement for this tool with a similar site or service, or you're simply looking for an alternative, I've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
Organic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
Buy Twitter FollowersSocial10x provides high quality followers, likes & views for Twitter and a range of other social media platforms.They came out top for speed of delivery, and for retention (keeping the followers you buy).
Tweet Angels Coupon
Spire has tried to contact TweetAngels for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Best Instagram Bot in 2018 for Auto Followers, Liker, & Comments - September 15, 2018
- Best Twitter Bot & Liker in 2018 for Auto Followers, Auto Likes, & Retweets - August 15, 2018
- Gold Nitro Review – Is Gold Nitro a Scam? - August 12, 2018