In the social media marketing world, a lot of things are uncertain.
Because it’s the wild west of the internet, nothing is regulated, which means that anybody can create a growth company and start charging people for their services.
This makes it virtually impossible to know which companies you can trust, and which ones you can’t.
If you’re relatively new to the industry, there’s a lot to learn about finding the right growth service that’s not going to scam you.
With this in mind, let’s review one service in particular, and decide whether they’re worth your time or not.
Tikstorm Review 2024
Tikstorm is a TikTok growth company that claims to be one of the most affordable options in the industry.
They also claim to provide their clients with real followers that are going to sustain their accounts over a long period of time.
However, they look like they are selling fake engagement.
What is Tikstorm?
Tikstorm is a growth service for TikTok that claims only to use real followers.
They say that the followers you get are accounts made by real, active TikTok users on their network, who they claim to pay for following you.
This means that they claim that their features are completely risk-free, which we’re skeptical of. They have customer reviews on their website, but they’re dubious at best because they are all signed ‘anonymous.’
They claim to offer their clients delivery straight away, and they also offer around the clock customer support.
There are a lot of claims being made here, which does make us question whether they’re as good as they seem or not.
Top-rated Growth Tools for TikTok
Here's my list of top tools to grow your TikTok account. Did they make it?
How Does Tikstorm Work?
This is an easy question to answer because there really isn’t a lot to Tikstorm. First, you have to decide whether you want help getting more followers or more likes on your TikTok profile.
Once you’ve done this, you sign up for either or. We believe that you can sign up for both if you really want.
As we mentioned above, Tikstorm claims to have some of the best prices in the industry, and they’re not wrong.
For $2.99, you can get 100 new followers. This is a pretty decent deal, but what’s the real price of signing up for something this cheap?
What are Tikstorm’s Features?
Let’s take a look at some of Tikstorm’s features:
- Tikstorm promises instant delivery on all of their features. This means that you can expect to see your order on your account within a few hours of placing it.
- These guys claim to offer real accounts to their clients, but again we’re pretty skeptical about the validity of this claim.
- Their customer support seems to be pretty good, but again there’s no way to tell if they follow through on their promise or not. They certainly make it for everyone to see, which could ruin some expectations. Ultimately, they make it really easy to get their engagement.
- Tikstorm does have a couple of FAQs at the bottom of their homepage, which could help you get to know them a little better before you commit to anything. They also have a bit of data on their homepage that lets potential clients know what their growth could look like if they sign up.
What are Tikstorm’s Pros and Cons?
Is Tikstorm Safe?
Based on the information that we’ve been able to glean above, at this point, we have to say that we don’t think Tikstorm is safe to use.
Tikstorm Review: Final Thoughts
It’s at this point that we have to be honest and say that Tikstorm appears to be just like all the other companies out there. While there is a small number of companies that do make sure they take care of their clients, unfortunately, companies like Tikstorm tend to outnumber them.
For a start, their prices are too low. This kind of cheap usually indicates that their services are of low quality. What’s more, you can get a certain number of followers and likes on your page and content.
This means that their engagement is definitely fake. If it weren’t, then they wouldn’t be able to predict an exact number. Lastly, Tikstorm appears to be owned by another company altogether, called Skweezer.
This means that they’re not being upfront and honest about the company in general, which is why we think that you should avoid them.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Social Cat Review 2024 – Is Social Cat a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Fastlykke Review 2024 – Is Fastlykke a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Inflact Review 2024 (Previously Ingramer) – Is It a Scam? - March 2, 2024