I keep hearing a lot about The Millennial Marketers.
Millennials are one of the largest groups of people on the planet using Instagram. This social network fits into their lifestyle, so it’s become a normal social platform for them.
That is why many millennial marketers use it to reach out to their prospective audiences to boost their growth and engagement on Instagram and on their websites.
Instagram is a prime venue for targeting users that will not only follow you but engage and buy from you when you market honestly and sincerely.
It’s vital that you choose the best and most effective methods of engaging on Instagram.
There are a lot of companies out there these days that can help you increase your Instagram engagement.
The trouble is, some are going to have better features than others. Some will be more legit than others, and some will be nothing more than a scam.
How do you tell the difference between the two, while preserving your online reputation?
Hi, my name is Jonathan Spire. I’m passionate about the Instagram growth industry, and I know that there are a lot of companies out there to contend with.
I’m passionate about exposing the shade that pops up every now and then, and helping my readers know the difference between a legit company and one that’s a scam.
This way, you learn more about how to tell the two apart.
This review about The Millennial Marketers will boost your knowledge about these services and how to spot the differences between best practices and poor practices for Instagram growth.
The Millennial Marketers Review
The Millennial Marketers promotes itself as an Organic Instagram Growth Service/Instagram Marketing Service.
This company also claims to be affiliated with some big brands like GoDaddy, IBM, TechCrunch, and Google, which raises red flags for me.
Big claims like this with no real evidence always puts me on guard.
The other thing that’s a little bit concerning is their claim that they offer ‘organic’ features. There are hardly any companies out there that can actually offer this – it costs them too much, and takes up too much of their time.
It’s much cheaper to offer automation, which they can put on autopilot. If a company claims to be legit with organic growth, they’ve got a lot to live up to.
Let’s have a look at the features of The Millennial Marketers and such and see where this goes.
The Millennial Marketer’s Features
They say their features are unique and explain as follows.
- The Blockchain Safe – They are concerned with your privacy and strive to protect your information.
- The Quick Starter – You will see results in 24 hours after signing up. Again, this is a bold statement to make, especially to be able to promise it across the board to all of their customers. We doubt that they will get this right every time, so you might end up waiting at times.
- The Data Analytics – You will receive advanced growth analytics to track your Instagram growth. This type of feature is helpful, because it lets you work out what’s working for your growth, and what’s not. It is appreciated that these guys offer this type of reporting, but the jury’s out on how good it actually is – and how accurate it is as well.
- The Email Guides – Instagram tips and tricks will come right to your email inbox. Of course, this is a pretty easy way for them to get your email address, so watch out for scam or spam emails from them. It will get old pretty quick.
How do they claim this process works?
According to The Millennial Marketers’ website, there are four steps.
- Sign Up and answer some questions about your target details, goals, and your niche. The more you tell them about what your niche looks like and what kind of people you want to target, the better they will be able to do their job.
- They look over your data, do some research, narrow your targeting, and start working on organic growth. Again, organic is relative when reviewing this company – we’re still not sure the extent to which they’re organic.
- Instagram growth begins, and traffic is driven to your Instagram account.
- They say you can sit back and relax and watch your account grow.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did The Millennial Marketers make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
How much do all these appealing services cost?
- Start Up Plan – Instagram Growth Service
- $39 per month
- Same Day Results
- Includes Market Research
- 1,000 Real Monthly Followers
- High Priority Support
- Quality Growth Guarantee
- 100% Manual Growth
Enhanced Plan – Most Purchased
- $99 Per Month
- All Features from the Starter Plan
- Best Value
- 2,500 Real Monthly Followers
- International Service
Master Plan – Instagram Growth Service
- $149.00 Per Month
- All Features from Start Up/Enhanced Plans
- Up to 3,500 Real Monthly Followers
- Reach Explore Page
Is The Millennial Marketers Safe? Is It a Scam?
While third-party Instagram Growth services go against the Instagram terms of service, people still use them.
The Millennial Marketers have their pros and cons like the rest.
- Https secure website to protect your information. You will be able to share information comfortably on the website without the risk of it getting stolen, and you will be able to find them quicker through Google based on rank.
- Visible and clear plans and prices. This reduces the risk that you will get hit with hidden costs once you have signed up with them.
- Help & FAQ page. Naturally, the more you know about a company before you commit, the more confident you’ll feel about their services.
- 24/7 customer support
- Email and form fill contact
- The on-site reviews may not be genuine
- The lack of verified payment gateways, which is a big red flag since your payment information could be compromised
On the surface, this Instagram Growth company seems legitimate, but given the red flags and some suspicious claims, I must concur with The Small Business Blog’s take on this one and say it’s not safe.
Where’s the Team?
So, companies that are above board and legit will have a little spiel on their website about the team behind the features.
This helps you connect with them a little bit more, and indicates that they are accountable to their clients.
We couldn’t find any evidence of this.
Whenever I uncover falsified information on a website that claims to provide growth services for any social media, including Instagram, I won’t recommend them.
If they falsify that information, what makes me think they have good business practices?
This article calls them to the carpet and says not to use them. We can’t recommend a service like The Millennial Marketers, based on the review above.
Top The Millennial Marketers Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Hashtags For Likes Review – Is HashtagsForLikes a Scam? - December 4, 2020
- GPZWEB Review – Is GPZWEB a Scam? - November 9, 2020
- Prospect.io Review – Is It a Scam? - November 8, 2020