SuperGram Review 2023
Have you been online lately and seen the abundance of Instagram-geared digital marketing and business plans and strategies available? It’s downright confusing. Every one of these resources claims to help you gain the edge in Instagram marketing. That could be true, but not all of them are honest or even legal in some cases.
Instagram is considered the king of marketing these days because its visual content and dynamic reach go well above expectations. What does that mean? That means you get to connect with a targeted audience from around a billion users, of which 50% are active. That’s a minimum of 500,000,000 users!
Don’t start thinking that this dynamic social media platform with its massive user database is easy for marketing, because it’s not. It’s a challenge to find time to engage enough to build and boost your following. That’s why you will find several options for outsourcing your Instagram engagement.
Out of all the options available to you online, there are good and bad companies. That’s why reviews like this one about SuperGram are such an invaluable resource to you. Let’s discuss SuperGram so you will know whether it’s safe, risky, or a scam.
What is SuperGram?
SuperGram says it can accelerate your life on Instagram so you can get more targeted likes, follows, and comments.
Obviously, that sounds appealing, but soon thereafter on the website, it says automate everything, which is one of the signs of an Instagram bot. I fear it could be one of those that may start out okay, but then turn spammy, making your account a target for banning by Instagram.
Let’s keep this review going.
What are SuperGram’s main features?
The main features are just what I expected to see and are nothing special or different from similar programs.
- Automated Everything
- No Downloads
- Full Control
- Easy to Set Up
- Customer Support
As with these online services, you will need to sign up, configure your settings, and “push the red button” to see new followers on your account. That sounds so simple, doesn’t it?
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
What are SuperGram’s prices?
Essentially, SuperGram offers three plans from which to choose and then a custom option if you want to connect more than five accounts. That customer pricing involves bulk pricing.
Here are the basic plans and pricing.
- 1 Account
- Auto Likes, Comments with Syntax Support, and Follow/Unfollow
- Targeting via Hashtag, Username, or Geolocation
- Gender Filter
- Real-Time Stats
- Up to 3 Accounts
- Everything Included with the Single Plan
- Up to 5 Accounts
- Everything from the Starter Plan
Each of these plans come with a 3-day free trial.
Is SuperGram safe?
Before I will proclaim a service and website like this safe, I put it through several tests, which I then translate into positives and negatives, which we will cover here.
- Https Secure Website – It’s good to know your actions on a particular website are as safe as possible from hackers. However, in most cases, this protocol is more than likely to the benefit of the website/business because it helps them rank higher in Google.
- Transparency in Pricing – You know what you’re paying upfront for one of their plans. That probably means there are no hidden or extra fees.
- Email/Phone Form – Most viable and long-term online companies have an email and phone form for contact that also serves as a customer database. This is how they contact their users regarding issues, downtime, and upgrades to the site/service.
- No Real Reviews – Fail. I checked on their onsite reviews only to find that they seem clickable, but they are not. I also checked the usernames and while there are several usernames like them on Instagram, none fit the profiles of those they have on the website.
- No FAQ/Help Page – Without a FAQ or Help page, a service-based online business is hurting its existing and potential clients. It’s within those pages that people can troubleshoot without having to contact support for every little thing. They failed this test.
- No 24/7 Customer Support – They offer 24-hour support, but that is the amount of time they say they will respond to questions and concerns. However, most people prefer that 24/7 manned customer service option since not everything happens during business hours.
- No Verified Payment Gateways – There is no sign, that I found, showing they use a verified payment system. This means your payment information isn’t safe, and that’s a big fail in my book.
I don’t think this website/service is safe to use.
Besides the obvious issues with the negatives of this website, there is also copyright infringement. Copyright infringement of Instagram’s terms such as “insta”, “gram”, or “IG”, create a legal problem for the company. If you were to use such a service, your Instagram account would also be at risk. I would take a hard pass on this one.
Top SuperGram Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
I’ve tried to contact SuperGram for an exclusive coupon or discount code but I have been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- How to Hack WhatsApp in 2023 (Without Password!) - January 20, 2023
- 5 Best Gmail Hacker Apps in 2023 (How to Hack Gmail!) - January 19, 2023
- 5 Best Sites to Buy Twitter Poll Votes in 2023 (Cheap & Fake!) - January 18, 2023