You might have heard; Social Envy is shutdown & is no longer accepting new clients. If you’re looking for the best alternative, then you are in the right place.
The Instagram growth industry is a tough business to crack. There are plenty of companies out there more than willing to offer you some of what they claim to be legit and high-quality features – however, you only have to dig a little bit deeper to discover that they’re the opposite.
If you’re keen to keep your Instagram’s reputation afloat, then you’re going to get a bit frustrated at just how many companies there are out there that say one thing and do another. Luckily, there are lots of legit ones – you’ve just got to know what they look like.
I’m Jonathon Spire. I know a little bit about this industry – I have been working in it for some time. I would love to be able to say that most of what I know is positive, but this isn’t the case.
In fact, most of it is negative, and it only seems to get worse by the year. One small silver lining is that there are a handful of companies that can take care of you, and make sure you’re looked after.
Clearly, Social Envy isn’t one of them – but we’ve got the alternatives that you need to help your Instagram growth, authentically. Let’s see what they are.
Social Envy Alternatives
Check out these top services which are still working today.
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Here is the review we wrote about Social Envy before they shut down:
Original Social Envy Review
Outsourcing your marketing on Instagram to third-party companies is commonplace these days.
While multiple options and alternatives for Instagress are popping up all over the place, there are still two main ways to go about doing this – bots (Follow Adder) and organic growth services (Social Envy).
Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and both offer different things.
So, it depends on what you’re looking for in a third-party engagement source. If you’re on Instagram and are using the social media giant to promote your business, it’s wise to consider using a third-party source. Let’s take a look at one of these sources and how it works for you in promoting your business Instagram page.
What is Social Envy?
Social Envy is a company that specializes in organic growth, specifically around Instagram. Instead of using an Instagram bot to complete the mechanical activity like following and liking, Social Envy employs humans to do the work instead.
The primary job of somebody who works for Social Envy is to be in charge of your account so that you be freed up to run your business and save yourself some time.
The greatest advantage of using an organic growth service over automation is that it’s safer and ethical. Because you are employing the labor of a real person and not a computerized system, their activity will meet the requirements that Instagram imposes in their rulebook when it comes to using third parties. Not only that but because the activity is performed by a human, you’ll also avoid looking spammy with your engagement.
Let’s check out Social Envy and its features:
- When You Sign Up: Social Envy wants to make sure that you’re covered from the beginning, which means keeping it consistent throughout your experience with them. You are linked up with one person who remains responsible for your account the whole time, so whenever you need to communicate with Social Envy about your account you’ll be put through to the same person every time.
- Targeting: Social Envy obtains information like hashtags and targeted niches from you to be as specific as possible when engaging with potential followers. They only engage with followers that fall within your niche audiences, so that you know the followers you attract want to visit your page for its content.
- Reporting: Social Envy maintains a consistent weekly report that you have access to so that you can see all of its progress they are making with your page.
- Username: as well as obtaining information like hashtags and targeted niches, Social Envy also asks for a username list of all the people that you look up to, as well as those you compete against. Using this information, they target the audiences of these pages, swaying them your way instead.
- Locations: Social Envy can target specific geographical areas on your behalf – for example, a particular city or state.
- Gender: Social Envy can also fine-tune its searches to target a specific gender.
Social Envy – Wrap Up
To conclude, Social Envy is a secure option for your Instagram page compared with Instagram bots. This is because they employ real people to do the work, which rules out the risk of being shut down by Instagram for violating any terms and conditions.
In saying this, you do pay for what you get with this service. Social Envy is less affordable than your average Instagram bot, so you have to weigh up whether it’s worth paying for a real person over configuring a bot yourself to do the work for you.