Social media has become the most common marketing arena online over the past few years. Due to algorithm changes and software that catches spam and fake followers and engagement, influencers and business owners have found it more challenging than ever to grow their social presence.
Instagram has turned into the biggest and most used visual marketing social platform online. If you aren’t using Instagram for your visual marketing today, you are backing up in the marketing world.
Algorithm updates, copyrights, and fake or spammy engagement protocols have made it difficult to use this platform for marketing; or has it? Could it be that using the wrong outsourcing company or ‘agency’ is causing a problem instead of the ‘rules’?
If you’re considering outsourcing your Instagram growth and engagement, you need to read this review of Nitro Social.
What is Nitro Social?
Nitro Social claims to expand your influence without fake followers and likes. They claim to provide new followers each month to grow your Instagram audience.
The claim is not that unusual, but how do they claim to do it?
What are Nitro Social’s Main Features?
- Research – They research your competitors and top-level influencers within your niche before developing an Instagram campaign strategy.
- Target – They define your target audience according to your location, performance goals, hashtags, and other demographics of those you wish to reach.
- Growth – They drive traffic to your Instagram page via active engagement with your targeted audience in your niche.
- Convert – They convert your followers into customers once you have a large base of followers by using appealing videos and images that attract them.
- Hashtag – They make use of relevant hashtags to engage other Instagram communities to encourage attraction to your brand.
- Blacklist – They detect and immediately take action against trolls and other users you want to prevent engagement with or ban.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Their monthly packages and set pricing is clearly visible, easy to understand, and provides a variety of services and features.
- $79 per month
- Cancel Anytime
- User Profile Filters
- Dedicated Account Manager
- $149 per month
- Features included with the Growth package
- Gender/Business Targeting
- $199 per month
- Features included with the Boost package
- Direct Messaging
Is Nitro Social Safe?
Every Instagram outsourcing company has pros and cons. Nitro Social’s pros and cons are as follows:
- Https secure site
- Verified payment gateways
- Email and form fill contact
- Visible pricing
- No Help or FAQ page
- Possible fake reviews/testimonials
- No 24/7 support or service
Even though their onsite reviews have pictures and usernames, they seem fabricated in my experienced opinion.
The Nitro Social website and payment gateways are secure and verified, so at least that part of your information is safe. I cannot say they use your information for anything untoward, but they do require you to provide your Instagram password before you even pay for their services.
I personally wouldn’t use this service. I see some possible risks and won’t recommend it.
There is obvious Instagram bot language on the website. I didn’t see any verification about their 13,000 plus happy customers. When I visited their Instagram page (with their official logo on it), I found zero followers and zero posts.
I suspect this to be nothing more than an automated Instagram bot service.
Top Nitro Social Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Nitro Social Coupon
I have tried to contact Nitro Social for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.