Growing your Twitter account takes time, followers, and engagement. You need followers, likes, tweets, retweets, and other engagement to get noticed and survive in the social media jungle.
You can hire someone (or a team) to do it and let it happen naturally and organically over time, or use a Twitter bot, which may be faster, but often comes with risks.
There are things you need to know about automation services before you invest in this kind of Twitter growth.
The Twitter growth service on the block for review today is Narrow.
What is Narrow?
Narrow claims to interact with “Twitter users that are talking about subjects relevant to the audience you want to attract”, which is code for automation technology.
Their service seems appealing when you read their site content and see their impressive, professional website, but there is more to the story.
Let’s cover the features and pricing, then discuss the safety or risk of using this service.
What are Narrow’s Main Features?
The key features mentioned on their website include these:
- Builds a targeted following using hashtags, keywords, and locations to find them
- Audience research to narrow the results and find your ideal followers
- Analytics and user insights with a no-fluff approach to track performance
- Multiple accounts management for up to 30 Twitter accounts
This sounds good so far, right?
Narrow offers three packages for Twitter engagement.
- Basic for $19 per month covers one account
- Pro for $49 per month covers three accounts
- Business for $99 per month covers ten accounts
While it claims to provide management for up to 30 accounts, there is no specific package or price point for anything above ten accounts for $99 per month.
Is Narrow Safe?
On a scale between 1 and 10, these services sit right in the middle in my opinion at 5, which is the same rating given by the popular Tweet Reviews site.
The website offers some useful information and covers most of the bases for relatively clear pricing, verified payment gateways that protect your payment information, and the HTTPS secure site address protects you in general.
The overall website is safe, but I’m not as confident about their services.
Narrow claims to provide services for MSN and Forbes, but that is a false claim, which lowers its credibility in this reviewer’s eyes.
The fact that they provide no genuine testimonials or reviews, no email or form contact, no phone number, no active customer support, and no FAQ or Help page also affects their rating in this review.
I cannot recommend this service, but I also will not blatantly tell you not to use them.
The off-site reviews for this service are few and far between, but they are also mixed with good and bad. You will find a few on this page and this page.
While it’s quick and easy to use a Twitter automation service to boost your following and engagement, it isn’t always wise in the long run.
Buying followers often means that you get fake followers, which comes with many issues from getting banned from Twitter to getting no real engagement and only having them for the short term.
Top Narrow AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Narrow for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.