Kicksta Service Comparison
|Get Real Instagram Growth|
Kicksta is on the chopping block today.
What does it take to stand out on Instagram?
If you are hoping to stand out on this wildly popular social media platform, you need genuine, real followers.
The problem is that there are more so-called Instagram growth companies online that sell or deliver fake profiles and followers that are likely to get your Instagram account banned.
Instead of worrying over whether you are getting real followers, learn as much as you can about outsourcing companies that claim to deliver real followers.
However, it’s more difficult than you might think to find companies that are genuinely interested in selling authentic followers to their clients.
We think that there are actually a lot more companies out there who would rather make a quick profit, and not see their clients through to the end.
This is a hard pill to swallow, especially if you’re relatively new to the industry and don’t have much experience in finding the right company.
That is what we’re here for, however – to look at companies and determine whether they’re worth your time or not.
I am Jonathan Spire, and I am passionate about helping my readers work out from reviews like the one below which companies are worth using for their Instagram growth, and which ones should be avoided at all cost.
Read on to figure out what I think of Kicksta.
Kicksta claims to be an Instagram growth service that provides you with methods that deliver real followers.
They claim to help you connect with other accounts with similar interests and branding via unique methods that garner genuine followers.
Kicksta was born from Kickstagram when they decided to change their name to avoid having “gram” in it.
That one mishap put them in violation of Instagram’s copyright laws because they did not have permission to use gram in their name.
That could follow them in their new endeavor.
They also say that they are the most powerful organic growth tool for Instagram in the industry, which of course is a bold statement to make.
It’s pretty hard to achieve this level of superiority, so companies like this need the features to back it up.
They also need to be able to provide customer testimonials that prove they are what they say they are.
It’s not enough for them to just claim this type of thing on their homepage – they have to follow through.
They claim that they use artificial intelligence technology to help their clients, which in all honesty sounds like a bot.
There is a degree of transparency here that we appreciate and makes them seem a bit more legit, but at the end of the day there’s no way that we can confidently recommend any kind of automation service that’s just going to chalk up to being a bot.
Bots are helpful at times, but overall are just going to get you in trouble with Insta. Insta has been on a warpath recently, shutting down users who are affiliated with bots.
This is why you have to be super careful, and avoid if you think it’s not worth it.
Kicksta’s Main Features
Their main features are nothing special or unique as they claim, as you will see below.
The trouble with this industry is that companies like this are a dime a dozen, so to find one that really stands out can be hard work.
Check out our Kicksta alternatives at the end of this article to find other options that aren’t generic or less than average.
- 24/7 Growth: With around the clock growth, you obviously gain access to a customer service team that is available whenever you need it. However, hardly anyone is able to provide this type of service, because it’s time consuming and expensive. A lot of companies like this claim to offer around the clock support, but then in reality take a while to get back to their clients, which can be cause for frustration if the matter is urgent.
- Customer Success Manager: We believe that their customer success manager is some sort of personal account manager who can help you one on one so that you don’t need to use that around the clock support that they talk about above. Again, this is another feature that is hard to achieve than you might think, so we’re not sure how far this is going to go. They can’t offer one personal manager for every client, so you might still find yourself waiting in the queue for a bit of help. However, the intention is there, but we can’t promise that it’s as good as they claim it to be.
- Smart Targeting Algorithm: A smart targeting algorithm means that Kicksta wants to learn about your niche and industry so that they can target the right people for your page. This way, you get the right kind of people looking at your content – the kind that are going to be interested in interacting with your content for a while to come. While this is all well and good, we don’t know how accurate this actually is when push comes to shove, and there’s every chance that they will target at random, without much thought to what your niche looks like. Again, though, the intention here is to get as specific as they can about your potential followers.
- Smart Filters: Similarly, their smart filters are supposed to help you find the right people to look at your content, which will also help weed out those that aren’t going to be very helpful. We don’t know how effective their filters are, or what kind of filters they use, but with other companies this strategy has been helpful to its clients. However, it can end up putting your account at risk of being suspended, too, if Instagram gets a whiff of the fact that you’re trying to target specific people through automation. So, this feature could end up getting you in trouble.
- Data Encryption: Their data encryption feature is their attempt to protect their clients personal information if they choose to share it on the website. This is a great feature to have, and in our personal opinion the kind of feature that every website needs to have – but we’re not sure how far it goes. It might not cover their payment system, so you should be careful about sharing things like your credit card number. There’s always the risk regardless of encryption or not of your information getting hacked, so proceed with caution here.
- Safe & Secure: there are different degrees of this when it comes to legit Instagram growth services. Some of them will just cover website security, while others will cover website security and daily limits with their features, so you don’t have to worry about getting in trouble with Insta. We think that Kicksta is covering the website security aspects, but they fall short when it comes to anything else.
- Analytics Dashboard: Kicksta says that they offer an analytics dashboard, which we presume means that you can see how they’re helping your account grow through realtime analytics and trends. This is a good way for them to stay accountable with their clients, but there is always a risk that they church up this data as well – there’s no real way of knowing whether it’s accurate or not. However, it is a good way for you to keep on top of what’s working and what’s not so that you can adjust your growth strategy accordingly. It is a nice level of transparency to have as well, allowing for the client to stay up to date with current statistics.
These are their basic features across the two plans they offer.
There are more features included in their higher-end plan that you will read in the next section.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did Kicksta make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Plans & Prices
Two plans and a simple pricing structure is a helpful element of their website.
1) The Creative
- $49 per month
- Moderate Growth
- Smart Filters
- Safe & Secure
- Exclusive Video Onboarding
- 10 Targets
2) The Professional
- Everything Included in The Creative Plan
- $99 per month
- Maximum Growth
- 40 Targets
- Premium Email Support
- Live Chat
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Gender, Hashtag, and Location Targeting
When it comes to what we think of these price points, we think that they are pretty good. They’re not too cheap, but they’re not too expensive, either.
You always want to try and find prices like this that are middle-of-the-road.
This way, you know that you’re getting your money’s worth.
Is Kicksta Safe? Is Kicksta a Scam?
In essence, Kicksta seems to follow the rules and may be a good company, but after digging a little further and reading some user reviews and considering its past, I have found it is not very safe to use.
The biggest thing here for us regarding it not being very safe is that, just like we talked about above, Kicksta used to be Kickstagram, which is in direct violation of Instagram’s copyright laws.
This definitely isn’t a good start, which leads us to believe that they’re still cutting corners to make a quick profit from their clients.
Old habits die hard with companies like this, so you’ve got to be wary of this when reviewing them.
We think that they are using bots to service their client’s growth, which ultimately is going to put them at risk of losing their profile and their existing reputation.
- Kicksta offers a secure https website. This means that they can avoid putting your personal information at risk should you choose to share it. There are a lot of ways that hackers can get into website to take data that’s sensitive, so it’s great that Kicksta has secured their website in this way. Additionally, it means that clients can find them a lot easier, because they’ll be able to secure a higher spot on Google.
- They have visible and clear plans and pricing
- There is a Help and FAQ page on the website
- 24/7 Support via chat box, though they still take some time to get back with you
- They have very little social proof that they can fulfil their claims
- They lack a solid reputation after changing their risky name “Kickstagram” from the past
- Could be legally risky still
- Users claim poor followers and experiences with Kicksta on Reddit & Trustpilot
- It appears the onsite reviews could be fake
I wouldn’t take the risk.
You should look for a reputable company to work with to grow your Instagram.
Kicksta User Reviews
After some digging, I found a lot of negative reviews around the web and on their TrustPilot page:
I won’t recommend outsourcing to high-risk services when they have a high-risk reputation or when they have not built an online reputation at all.
The Small Business Blog agrees with my assessment.
Users on Reddit say they have found Kicksta’s actions to be against Instagram’s ToS and that it is an incredibly slow way to grow your presence. They also feel it is too pricey.
Along with the bad Reddit reviews and their expensive prices, we think that Kicksta is just offering a generic bot that you don’t really want to go near.
This is because it’s going to pose too much of a risk to your account, which is the last thing you need if you’re trying to stay between the lines and develop a positive reputation.
Based on the assessments that we’ve made above and the fact that Kicksta has had trouble with Instagram in the past, we can’t recommend a company like this – especially if you’re serious about your Instagram growth.
It’s much better to go for something that can keep you safe.
Top Kicksta Alternatives
So, what do you do when you come across a company like Kicksta who you thought was legit, but turns out not to be?
You find an alternative that’s not a scam.
Let’s take a look at what we think are the best Kicksta alternatives, so that you can be equipped with the best, and grow your Instagram with complete peace of mind.
If Stellation Media hasn’t been on your radar yet, it’s about time that you check it out. This state of the art Instagram growth tool can help you with all the latest Instagram features, like your stories.
Check out their mass story engager, to expand your reach and find the people that really matter when it comes to your content. We promise that with a company like Stellation Media, you won’t regret it.
How many times have you tried to find a company that is transparent, honest and upfront about what they do? If you’re feeling jaded about most out there, try Nitreo.
This company is great at explaining what they do, but they’re also good at explaining what they don’t do, too.
They promise that all of their growth is organic, and they wouldn’t allow fake engagement to get in the way of your account doing well. They’re a top notch company with a lot of accountability.
Ingramer – this is the company you need if you want a long list of features to choose from. You’re someone who doesn’t have the time to spend with companies that aren’t legit, but also companies that can’t offer everything in one.
You want to focus all of your time and energy on your content, so that your engagement can be sorted elsewhere.
Ingramer can help you with scheduling, DMs, hashtags, and growth. There isn’t anything this company can’t do for you.
Speaking of hashtags, they’re an entire industry of their own if you really get down to the nitty gritty of it.
You could spend all day, every day perfecting your hashtag strategy, and if you don’t really know what you’re doing, not get anywhere.
This is why it’s worth calling on companies like Task Ant, that have the experts to get the job done right. They have one of the first hashtag generators, with in-depth analysis.
We are pretty sure that you wouldn’t say no to a celebrity endorsing your profile, right? If this sounds like a bit of you, check out Social Clout Club.
This Kicksta alternative has the right connections out there, so that every month they offer their clients campaign options where big celebrities and influencers promote them on their page.
This is an excellent way to get your profile in front of another, huge, audience.
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Have you found a working Kicksta coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- 7 Amazing Ways to Crush Your YouTube performance (2021) - December 31, 2020
- How to Start a Successful Blog - December 30, 2020
- Social Packages Review – Is It a Scam? - December 23, 2020