Jarvee Service Comparison
|Get Real Instagram Growth|
If you’re business savvy and know how advantageous it is to build an online presence for your brand, you’ll want to outsource your engagement.
Promoting yourself through engagement online is a time-consuming process, so why not get some help to do it?
In 2017, Mass Planner was infamously shutdown by Instagram, which left many people looking for an alternative. It’s now 2020 and Jarvee is here!
One of the reasons why Jarvee is such a great choice is because they’re a legit company.
Figuring out which companies are legit and which aren’t is half the battle – there are so many out there that are a scam, which you don’t want to go anywhere near.
While it will be obvious with some, with others you might only end up realizing it when it’s too late.
Reviewing companies like this is what we do best, so that you can rest easy knowing that you’ve got some great options that aren’t going to take advantage of you.
So, let’s review Jarvee – which is the latest company to promise it’s software will build up your social media branding via their third-party assistance.
Jarvee, like most other automated bots on the internet, is capable of completing all those repetitive tasks that you would rather not be doing yourself.
Jarvee calls itself a social media scheduler, which means that it automates all your day to day activity like scheduling of your posts and following other people.
It prides itself on growing your accounts with real followers only who are much more likely to engage with your platform.
Jarvee can be used across all major social media websites, from Instagram and Twitter to Facebook and Pinterest.
It boasts features unique to all these platforms, so it depends on what you’re looking for in an automated system, and what social media you have.
Jarvee focuses on rapid growth for your accounts, pointing out that it does the job of an entire social media management team – and it can do it 24/7.
It is a Windows-based software and needs to be running constantly on your computer to be working.
This feature comes with both is advantages and disadvantages.
Obviously, it’s a bit of a pain to have something that you always have to be running on your computer to benefit from, but the good news is that it can be downloaded to your desktop, so you don’t need to do it online.
We like this way of doing things, because it keeps more of the control in the clients hands – you get to play around with their features, and decide what works best for your niche.
Not all brands we’ve reviewed that are legit will do this for their clients, so it’s definitely worth trying.
Jarvee’s Main Features
- Scheduling Posts: Jarvee will schedule your posts to be published at the best times, relevant to the social media site. This allows for maximum engagement. You don’t want to go for a company that can’t schedule your posts when you want them, on time every time. This is a huge time saver, and means that you can concentrate on making even more content that your audience is going to love, without having to worry about the rest.
- Instagram Automation: The Jarvee Instagram bot can follow, unfollow, like, unlike, comment, manage direct messages, delete posts, auto-repost, and use hashtags for better searches. Having your engagement strategy on autopilot is one of the best ways to go for Insta. This is largely because it means that you won’t have to do it yourself, which again is going to save you a lot of time. Just make sure that you opt for companies like Jarvee that aren’t a scam, so that your online reputation isn’t put at risk in any way.
- Facebook Automation: Jarvee uses the following tools when engaging with your Facebook: finding and joining niche groups, searching and communicating with potential clients and posting on behalf of you.
- Twitter Automation: on Twitter, you can use Jarvee to follow and follow-back, favorite and re-tweet, and execute Twitter mentions.
- Google+ Automation: with Google+, you can find, join and unjoin groups, follow and unfollow, and take action as branded accounts.
- Pinterest Automation: with Pinterest and Jarvee, you can follow and follow-back, auto-repin and comment and watermark any pins.
- LinkedIn Automation: on your behalf, Jarvee will find, join and unjoin niche groups, view profiles, and invite your friends to groups.
- Tumblr Automation: on Tumblr, Jarvee can follow and unfollow, like and reblog, and post on sub-blogs.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did Jarvee make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Jarvee also has the capability of discovering new content with their advanced scraping tool.
They can hashtag keywords in your posts, and provide you with growth algorithms and statistics.
It’s nice having advanced features that can help you get ahead, and remain on top of the competition.
The trouble with the industry in general is that legit companies might be able to help you with automation, but that’s about it.
It takes an experienced company with a lot of money invested to come up with advanced features to make a real difference.
Also, if you come across a company that has everything but is really cheap, they’re most likely just a scam.
Jarvee has a 5-day free trial, which is a great way to try before you buy and make sure that it’s the right automation tool for you.
Once you have trialled it, they have four different price points to choose from, all available in monthly instalments only:
- Starter: for $19.95 a month you can get the starter pack, which will manage ten social media accounts for you. You get their premium support with this pack, so the only downside is the limit on accounts.
- Professional: the professional package is the most recommended. For $49.95 a month you can get Jarvee to manage up to 70 social media accounts for you. This package also comes with premium support.
- Premium: premium offers up to 150 social media accounts for $69.95 a month. Comes with premium support.
- Business: their customized business package doesn’t have a set price – you contact them to discuss this aspect. The business package is for anyone who needs more than 150 accounts managed on their behalf.
To check out how Jarvee works, have a look at these helpful tutorials that take you step by step through all their separate features:
Is Jarvee Safe? Is Jarvee a Scam?
It’s not a scam. We’ve used the software. It’s legit.
Just like Mass Planner was, Jarvee is an internet app that you have to download to use.
It has to be continuously running on your computer (or VPS!) to do its job, which does put your account at risk to a certain degree.
However, this risk isn’t too high, and you most likely won’t encounter any security issues while using it.
Make sure you configure things conservatively and you will be fine.
If you’re someone who wants to seriously take their Instagram to the next level this year, and you’re prepared to invest in a legit company like Jarvee, then now is your time.
The constantly running system might be a bit of a setback, but we think that both their prices above and the way they interact with their clients are big reasons to say yes.
Jarvee is one of a kind, which means that there aren’t too many other Massplanner alternatives out there like it.
You’ve got to take the opportunities when they present themselves, with companies that care about your welfare.
Jarvee is a fast and effective way to grow your social media platforms and build your brand with third-party help.
It automates all of the necessary engagement that you would otherwise have to spend hours doing yourself, which makes it worth the money if you’ve got the money to invest in it.
Plus, with its five-day free trial, you can check it out before you spend a cent and see if it’s the kind of thing you’re interested in.
Once you’ve decided you just have to work out which of your social media accounts you want to use it with – you could easily apply it to all of them!
Other Top Instagram Services
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Jarvee do not offer any coupons, but they do offer a 5 day free trial.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Kraken Verification – How Long Will It Take to Get Verified? - July 24, 2021
- Quadency Review – Is It a Scam? Is It Safe? - July 24, 2021
- Bitsgap Review – Is It Safe? Is It a Scam? - July 23, 2021