Twitter has been around since 2006 and has seen consistent growth since that time. People use it for quick tweets, sharing images, and building relationships via the solutions on this social media platform.
Growing your Twitter page is a time-consuming task because it requires that you be on the channel to engage. Some people are off and on and some go on via scheduled times throughout the day.
Most business owners don’t have the time to engage like that, so they use scheduling software, digital marketing agencies, or other means to act on their behalf. It is those “other means” that can get you into trouble with Twitter.
This review of Intertwitter will provide you with the information you need about this third-part engagement service.
What is Intertwitter?
Intertwitter markets itself as “The Galaxy’s Largest Supplier of Twitter Followers”. This service also caters to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
Before we discuss the aspects of this service, you should know the MyWOT has categorized this site as a scam here. You will also read user reviews that report fake followers and engagement, which are known to get social media accounts banned.
Due to this report from MyWOT, I am not sharing the link to Intertwitter.
Let’s go ahead and discuss what you get with this service for Twitter, how much it costs, and the pros and cons of using it.
What are Intertwitter’s main features?
This company claims to be an all-in-one social media marketing service that offers these features for Twitter users.
- No Passwords Needed
- I-Year Retention Guarantee
- Account Integrity
- Full Confidentiality
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
The homepage offers four Twitter Follower packages.
- 1,000 Twitter Followers for $14 – 48-hour estimated delivery
- 2,500 Twitter Followers for $26 – 48-hour estimated delivery
- 5,000 Twitter Followers for $43 – 48-hour estimated delivery
- 10,000 Twitter Followers for $79 – 2-3 day estimated delivery
If you click on the Twitter section on the website, there are more packages. You must enter your Twitter username to access their services.
- 25,000 Twitter Followers for $137
- 50,000 Twitter Followers for $257
- 75,000 Twitter Followers for $375
- 100,000 Twitter Followers for $487
Is Intertwitter safe?
Intertwitter may be clumped into the scam category, but we will still explore the pros and cons of the website and services.
- The website is https secure.
- They do have a contact form, Twitter handle, support email, and phone number on the site.
- They claim to have verified payment gateways.
- They do have clear and visible packages and pricing.
- There is no dedicated FAQ page. FAQs are spread across various pages.
- They have been reported as a scam site by MyWOT.
- They have been reported via off-site user reviews for fake accounts.
- They do not include reviews or testimonials on the website.
Unless something has changed since the MyWOT scorecard, this website is a scam site and is not safe.
The fact that MyWOT categorized this website as a scam site makes me steer clear of it. I don’t recommend using this website’s services for growing your Twitter, or any other account.
Top Intertwitter AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
I have tried to contact Intertwitter for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.