The time and effort it takes to grow an Instagram account isn’t an option in today’s ‘instant gratification’ society. Everybody wants what they want now.
The biggest problem with this concept is that if you choose the wrong Instagram growth/engagement service, you are likely to get banned or suspended from Instagram.
The Instagram growth industry is known for being as shady as it gets, which means that if you want to find a growth service that’s legit, you’ve definitely got your work cut out for you.
This is why I started reviewing services on the Jonathan Spire blog – we do everything in our power to shed light on the shade out there, so that you don’t have to waste your time and money.
We’re here to help you decide which companies out there are worth it, and which aren’t.
Reviews like this one for Instamacro help you be wise about where to turn for help with your Instagram growth.
As we mentioned, there are plenty of companies out there that are nothing more than a scam, so it’s better to do your homework beforehand and find something that’s truly legit.
The Instamacro website states that this is a “Powerful Instagram Follower and Liker Service” that runs whether you’re online or not.
They boast that they are the fastest automatic liker and follower service available, and they claim to be so user-friendly that even newbies on Instagram can figure out how to use their services.
Instamacro says they provide real followers, consistent support, and genuine engagement for growing your Instagram page.
We’ve got some issues with Instamacro which actually aren’t really to do with their services, but when it does come to their features, we’re worried that they’re nothing more than a bot.
When you have this type of automation that can predict the exact number of followers you get, there’s only really one solution – a bot.
Of course, you can use a bot at your own risk, but at the end of the day it’s only going to slow your account’s growth down, and risk your reputation.
InstaMacro’s Main Features
Their ‘features’ pave the way to their“Three Pillars of Success”, which are as follows:
- Powerful – The service was designed to be highly efficient and performance-based. They claim to provide the fastest service out there. ‘Fast’ is great, as long as it doesn’t get in the way of Instagram’s terms and conditions around using a third party to grow your account. Instagram has become stricter about this over the years, which has resulted in a lot of companies getting shut down. If Instamacro isn’t careful, they could be next on the chopping block. Therefore, fast isn’t always a good thing – sometimes you need slow, steady growth to get the job done.
- Simple yet Flexible – You expend minimal effort but get maximum engagement without hassles. Features allow you as much or as little control as you want. It’s nice having the ball in your court when it comes to the control – there are plenty of companies out there that don’t relinquish this much control.
- Unmatched Results – They claim to deliver unmatched results. While this sounds great on paper, it’s a bit of an inflated claim – we doubt that they are the only company in this industry that can offer you results that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.
A few of their features from the website include:
- Multiple Account Management
- Auto Like
- Auto Follow/Unfollow
- Speed Settings
- Hashtag Settings
The settings for this automated service (code for bot) are simple but vast. We can’t really decide if this is a good or bad thing.
It can be a good thing because it gives you choice, but it can be a bad thing because they might be putting quantity over quality, and not really be worried about how their features actually help their clients.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
They offer a 5-hour trial. Yes, that’s not a typo. 5 hours. This is because packages are time-based.
- 1 Day – $2.99
- 3 Days – $7.99
- 7 Days – $17.99
- 14 Days – $24.99
- 21 Days – $49.99
- 30 Days – $59.99
- 100 Days – $109.00
- Calculate Your Own Cost
- Discounts for Multiple Accounts
These prices are current, so they are subject to change.
Is Instamacro Safe? Is It a Scam?
My opinion about Instamacro is less about its service and website safety, but about its name. Instagram has a strict copyright behind it against any entity using the terms ‘insta’ or ‘gram’ in their name. ‘IG’ is another copyrighted term.
The fact that Instamacro uses ‘insta’ in its name is a reason to recommend that you steer clear until or unless they change their name. The risk of them being sued for copyright infringement is very high.
Because of that, it also makes it too risky to use for you Instagram growth and engagement. Even if their results are exemplary, they are still too big of a risk.
But I digress. Here are the basics about their pros and cons.
- They have a secure site address (https). This means that you can safely share personal information on it without worrying about hackers stealing anything. This is essential and we don’t recommend visiting any site that doesn’t have this.
- Their prices and packages are easy to find and understand. It’s nice being able to see their pricing before you sign up for anything – this reduces the risk of hidden costs further down the road.
- They do have a FAQ, Help, and Support page. Again, knowing as much as you can about a particular company before you sign up for their services helps you to determine what you can expect from them, and avoid anything you don’t want.
- They have a contact form. This allows them to get in touch with their clients when they need to, offering a high level of accountability.
- They offer verified payment gateways. We don’t suggest that you share your credit card number on any website that doesn’t offer this.
- I didn’t find any indication that they provide 24/7 support. Consistent support is vital – it means that you can get help with glitches and other technical issues when they happen, not 12 hours later. It also adds to a company being more legit, and not a scam.
- I found no real reviews on their site. Reviews are essential to deciding whether a company is legit or not. If they are legit, it will be easy for you to find genuinely positive reviews about them, either on their website or on other websites out there.
- High price for an Instagram bot. When it comes to an Instagram bot, there are so many out there that do the same thing, there’s no need for you to pay more for one than you need to. This is why we don’t think their prices are reasonable – you can get the same service elsewhere for less.
- They use a server, putting your Instagram account at higher risk. This means that there is the possibility of viruses being shared to your desktop or smartphone.
- While using their server, you cannot use your Instagram account for “safety reasons”. Being with a company that doesn’t let you use your Instagram account while they do isn’t ideal – there are plenty of legit companies out there that aren’t a scam that let you work on your Insta simultaneously.
I won’t recommend Instamacro for reasons I have already explained. If you want real off-site reviews, you will find some here and here.
Top Instamacro Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
I have tried to contact Instamacro for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.