Gold Nitro has shut down 🙁
I know it’s not what you wanted to hear. However, it wasn’t a particularly safe or effective service anyway.
Here are some much better Gold Nitro alternatives that are sure to fit the bill.
Top Gold Nitro Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Gold Nitro Review 2022
Instagram is like marketing gold to business owners. When used properly, Instagram is a highly visual social network where people desire to become Insta-famous. It can happen, but it takes time and effort, even if you use a third-party company to do some of the work for you.
The best and most honest way to growth and engage on Instagram is via your own manual efforts. However, most business owners don’t have time to do that when they are operating a business. Therefore, they use third-party Instagram growth companies even though they are against Instagram’s terms of service.
If you’re going to choose this method of engagement and growth, it’s wise to know which companies are reliable and which ones are just plain unsafe for your account.
This review about Gold Nitro will give you the information you need to be an informed consumer related to third-party Instagram growth companies.
Let’s have a look.
What is Gold Nitro?
Gold Nitro makes no apologies for being an Instagram automation service. That often translates to Instagram bot in my experience.
Bots are targeted on Instagram and other social media networks because they are against their terms of service. What happens to accounts that use this kind of botting technology? The risk of getting banned from Instagram is higher.
But, I digress. Let’s discuss the features and pricing of Gold Nitro.
What are Gold Nitro’s main features?
The features are a bit simplistic, but that is what you can expect from a bot, or rather automation.
- Choose your Hashtags and their automation identifies people who post about those hashtags.
- Click ‘Start” after you choose your options for likes, follows, and unfollows and the software works 24/7/365 to like, follow, and unfollow on your behalf.
- Start posting quality content and watch your following grow gradually.
They do seem to strive to stay under the radar on Instagram, which means your account will grow slowly and gradually almost as if you are doing it yourself. Still, the bot.
You also don’t need a credit card to start a free trial. They offer a money-back guarantee for all paid plans, which we will discuss next.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Gold Nitro has two plans and simple pricing.
- $39 per month after the 30-day free trial
- Automated likes, follows, and unfollows
- Hashtag targeting
- Avoid bots and ghosts
- Limited log of automated activity
- Basic analytics tools for follower growth
- $69 per month after the 30-day free trial
- All Features Included in Standard
- Target locations, cities, and places
- Target followers of other accounts
- Automatically send custom messages to new followers
- Personalized hashtag suggestions to improve targeting and follower growth
Is Gold Nitro safe?
It’s not safe. These services are automated, so they do violate the terms of service of Instagram.
However, there are still some pros and cons to consider.
- The website is https secure.
- They show their packages and pricing.
- They have onsite Zendesk chat support.
- They have an email form fill dedicated to requests.
- They use verified payment gateways.
- The onsite reviews appear to be fake.
- There are rumours that Gold Nitro is Boostfy rebranded. Boostfy was shutdown by Instagram.
- There is no email contact information on the website.
- They use automation software, which is common practice but is against Instagram’s terms of service and can get you banned.
- There is very little information about this company or website online.
- Their user ratings are terrible.
They explain the difference between Instagram bots and “other” automation that automatically posts for you on a schedule. It’s still automation software that violates Instagram’s ToS.
Since this website and company have little off-site information or reviews, I am withholding my opinion about their safety until they generate some credibility.
MyWOT has no data on this website, and ScamAdvisor reports this site as moderately safe and as a website that has the earmarks of those with a short lifespan of 365 days or less.
Personally, I would go for a different Instagram growth service that’s more established and reputable.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.