Who wouldn’t want to save time with Twitter automation? Twitter is an amazing quick-blurb style social media network that can also be an effective marketing venue. Well-written, informative, straight-to-the-point tweets can be powerful.
While the tweets on Twitter are short and sweet, it is still time-consuming to think about what you need to say and how to say it before posting it. That’s why many busy people prefer to outsource their Twitter growth and engagement.
Before choosing a third-party for your Twitter account, it’s crucial to know about these online digital marketing companies.
Engage Ninja is on the review docket for today.
What is Engage Ninja?
Engage Ninja advertises itself as a “Done-For-You Twitter Marketing” service. They claim to grow your following, generate engagement, and get more conversation across Twitter – “hands free”.
After doing some digging, I’ve discovered that this service is another Twitter bot. It may not be as risky as some, but bots still post a risk to your account, so be careful.
Engage Ninja bases their methods of the psychology of reciprocity, which simply put, is the repayment of one action for another. In this case follow for follow etc.
Let’s look inside the website.
What Are Engage Ninja’s Main Features?
They have a cute way of telling you what they do by saying their ‘ninjas’ do all the work on your behalf. So, what do their ninjas do?
- Expertly managed growth campaign
- Human-powered marketing on auto-pilot
- Targeted website traffic
- In-house algorithm and priority method of growing your account and engaging your audience
- Real active accounts only – No fake followers
- Brand building and awareness
- Customer outreach and support
- Safe to use – Stays within Twitter limits
- Quick results
- Dedicated support
Like other such services, Engage Ninja does offer a free trial, but they call it a 7-day free challenge instead.
- $65 per month
- 200-500 followers monthly
- Drive targeted site traffic
- Priority email support
- $125 per month
- Personal account manager
- 400-1500 followers monthly
- Live chat support
- Everything from the Professional plan
- Monthly marketing consultation
- Premium growth outreach
- Done-for-you posts
Is Engage Ninja Safe?
This overview of Engage Ninja’s services should help you know more about them.
- Secure https website
- Transparency in packages and pricing
- Email, phone, and chat, and contact form present
- Verified payment gateways
- Customer support isn’t 24/7
- Lack of real reviews
- No FAQ or help page
The overall risk factor of the site is low. However, since they claim to offer real Twitter growth and engagement using real people then use a Twitter bot to do the work, I recommend avoiding Engage Ninja. They aren’t honest about their services.
This review concurs with my findings.
It’s inadvisable to use Twitter bots to engage on the Twitter platform since this technology is against its terms of service. “Botting” technology is against the terms of service across all the major social media networks, so it’s wise to steer clear of them.
There are better, and sometimes less expensive options for growing your Twitter account that are more effective and that don’t pose any risk.
Top Engage Ninja AlternativesI've reviewed all the top service providers for Twitter, and these are the ones that have stood out to me.
1. TweSocialOrganic Twitter Growth!TweSocial is an organic growth company for Twitter. This means they don't spam your account with fake followers. All followers are real and attained through legitimate engagement.Extensive testing of providers on our end showed that TweSocial provided the largest levels of real growth in the shortest space of time.
2. JARVEEAutomation Done RightJARVEE. Botting is only safe if you do it right. So if you're doing to do it, do it with the best. JARVEE is a high end tool to automate your Twitter, Instagram and other social media profiles.
This bot came out as the safest in our tests of Twitter bots.
Engage Ninja Coupon
I have tried to contact Engage Ninja for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- 11 Best Instagram Auto Liker Apps (2020) - June 2, 2020
- 11 Best Instagram Growth Services in 2020 for Organic Followers - June 2, 2020
- 10 Best Instagram Bots in 2020 for Boosting your Following - June 2, 2020