Buzzoid Review 2024
Buzzoid is one of the older and well-established Instagram follower-selling companies on the Internet.
It’s hard to believe that Instagram was created in 2010 and is now one of the most popular social media channels in the world.
Little did Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom (founders of Instagram) know, but they unleashed a beast of a business marketing platform.
Today, businesses scramble to win over their competition by any means, including using Instagram bots to automate their activity.
While there might be a lot of companies like Buzzoid, each one is unique in what they offer.
However, some out there are more unique than others, and some are just a scam that you should avoid at all costs.
If you don’t have a lot of experience with companies like this, it will probably be hard for you to tell if they’re legit or not.
Luckily, that’s what we’re here for.
We make sure that we cover all the bases so that you don’t have to.
Before you run off to sign up, read this Buzzoid review to learn more. It’s better to be safe than sorry in this industry – you don’t want to sign up to something that you’re going to end up regretting, and if you miss out on an opportunity like Buzzoid, you might never be able to get the same again.
Buzzoid works with small to large Instagram pages to help them grow their engagement and get noticed by more users. They offer a vast range of packages and pricing for buying likes and followers.
Buzzoid also says that they are able to offer their clients highly targeted growth. This means that they focus on a particular niche for you so that your audience is specialised and into what you are posting.
Like we mentioned above, there are a few companies out there that offer services like this, and some put more time and effort into them than others.
This is why it’s important to really look at what they’re offering, and determining whether it’s worth your time. It’s also good to look at the reviews, which we’ll talk about a little bit further down.
Buzzoid’s Main Features
- Select Package. Buzzoid lets their clients pick the package that closely resembles their needs, which is a good way to do things. The only downside to this is that they’ll offer bulk packages, so they’ll be some features in there that you won’t end up using. This means that their prices aren’t tiered – you’re going to end up paying for stuff that is worthless for your account’s growth. However, at the end of the day it’s not that big of a deal, there are worse problems to have.
- Enter Details. We’re pretty sure that Buzzoid requires the right amount of details. They’ll obviously need your username, but they’ll need your password as well, which is actually a good thing. There are downsides to both ways – if they don’t need your password, this means that they’re a scam, but if they do, they might still exploit it. We don’t think that this is the case here.
- See the Magic. Buzzoid says they are able to deliver their features within an hour.
How it Works:
- Fastest Delivery of Instagram followers – Within an hour after completing your order. Again, just like we mentioned above, we believe that they are able to achieve this for each and every one of their clients. There won’t be people out there who will end up having to wait around for their engagement, which ideal. It also indicates that they’re making promises they can keep – a good sign.
- Guarantee to refund any order that isn’t fulfilled. Again, this could very easily be a false promise – there’s every chance that they can’t process refunds for everyone. The companies out there that aren’t legit can’t guarantee everyone’s money back, so you might end up getting pretty frustrated with the whole thing. However, we’re pleased to say that we believe Buzzoid can follow through on this, and has proved themselves to be trustworthy.
- 24-Hour Support dedicated to helping with order issues. There are reviews out there that talk about how Buzzoid has a really good customer support system.
Top Buzzoid Alternatives
If you’re looking to buy Instagram followers or likes, these services performed good in our tests as well.
Their Instagram pricing packages are easy to find according to what you want from the service.
- Buy Followers – 100, 500, 2,500, or 5,000 quality followers – No password required – Fast delivery – 24/7 support
- Buy Likes – Includes new feature of video views – 100, 500, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 high-quality likes – No password required – Fast delivery within 5 to 10 minutes – Orders start in 60 seconds – 24/7 support
- Buy Views – 100, 500, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 high-quality views – No password required – Orders start in 60 seconds – Fast delivery within 5 to 10 minutes – 24/7 support
Buzzoid’s delivery time varies for likes and views according to how many you choose from their packages.
We suggest that you rely on their claims for good delivery times, based on what existing clients have said.
Is Buzzoid Safe? Is Buzzoid a Scam?
The good news is that Buzzoid has visible and easy to follow price points and verified payment gateways.
- Their site is Https secure, keeping your credit card information safe. This is actually a pretty big deal, because these days almost nobody out there has an excuse as to why they can’t secure their website with https. Back in the day, a lot of people fell short here, but now everyone knows that if you want to keep your clients and website visitors safe, you secure your site with https. We think that this is comforting, and think that Buzzoid is starting out on the right foot here.
- They offer an FAQ page and say they can offer 24/7 support. You don’t want to go for a company who can’t get in touch with you, and vice versa – it just means that they’re going to let you down time and again, and you won’t be able to grow your account as you had expected. It’s nice to see this feature here, because it means a lot when it comes to credibility.
- Really good user reviews on Trustpilot. Need we say more? There are lots of people who have talked about how their followers stick around even after a few days, and that Buzzoid is really good about refilling them if they do go somewhere.
- The peace of mind that you get from contact information is fulfilled on their website, which increases their credibility and accountability. This is because they are willing to be accountable with their clients. They follow through on their deliveries, they promise 24/7 support, and they have been able to secure their website. This indicates that they care about the welfare of their clients.
- Reviews are on the site, and they are legit. You can also find legit reviews of their services elsewhere online.
These factors tell me that there aren’t any red flags for this one, so they are safe in my opinion.
They’re worth your time, especially when so many companies out there aren’t.
Just say yes.
Offering more than enough when it comes to security and accountability measures on its website, I found out that Buzzoid operates under multiple websites, which makes it appear to be an above board business.
This means that they are trying to do as much good as they can when it comes to the social media marketing industry, and provide their clients with features that are safe and secure and are going to preserve their existing reputations on Instagram.
If you want to avoid companies that are just going to scam you, go for companies like Buzzoid that actually care about what they provide, and want their clients to do really well in the future.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
Latest posts by Jonathon Spire (see all)
- Social Cat Review 2024 – Is Social Cat a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Fastlykke Review 2024 – Is Fastlykke a Scam? - March 3, 2024
- Inflact Review 2024 (Previously Ingramer) – Is It a Scam? - March 2, 2024