Buzzoid is one of the older and well-established Instagram follower-selling companies on the Internet.
It’s hard to believe that Instagram was created in 2010 and is now one of the most popular social media channels in the world.
Little did Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom (founders of Instagram) know, but they unleashed a beast of a business marketing platform.
Today, businesses scramble to win over their competition by any means, including using Instagram bots to automate their activity.
While there might be a lot of companies like Buzzoid, each one is unique in what they offer.
However, some out there are more unique than others, and some are just a scam that you should avoid at all costs.
If you don’t have a lot of experience with companies like this, it will probably be hard for you to tell if they’re legit or not.
Luckily, that’s what we’re here for.
We make sure that we cover all the bases so that you don’t have to.
Before you run off to sign up, read this Buzzoid review to learn more. It’s better to be safe than sorry in this industry – you don’t want to sign up to something that you’re going to end up regretting.
Buzzoid Service Comparison
|Get Real Instagram Growth|
Buzzoid works with small to large Instagram pages to help them grow their engagement and get noticed by more users. They offer a vast range of packages and pricing for buying likes and followers.
Buzzoid also claims to be able to offer their clients highly targeted growth. This means that they focus on a particular niche for you so that your audience is specialised and into what you’re posting.
Like we mentioned above, there are a few companies out there that offer services like this, and some put more time and effort into them than others.
This is why it’s important to really look at what they’re offering, and determining whether it’s worth your time. It’s also good to look at the reviews, which we’ll talk about a little bit further down.
Buzzoid’s Main Features
- Select Package. Buzzoid lets their clients pick the package that closely resembles their needs, which is a good way to do things. The only downside to this is that they’ll offer bulk packages, so they’ll be some features in there that you won’t end up using. This means that their prices aren’t tiered – you’re going to end up paying for stuff that is worthless for your account’s growth.
- Enter Details. You need to be careful here – we’re pretty sure that Buzzoid requires a lot more of your details than you might be happy to part with. They’ll obviously need your username, but they’ll also take your password as well, which is a bit of a red flag. There are downsides to both ways – if they don’t need your password, this means that they’re a scam, but if they do, they might still be a scam because they could steal it.
- See the Magic. Buzzoid claims to be able to deliver their features within an hour, but we highly doubt that they get this right every time.
How it Works:
- Fastest Delivery of Instagram followers – Within an hour after completing your order. Again, just like we mentioned above, we’re not so sure that they are able to achieve this for each and every one of their clients. There will be people out there that will end up having to wait around for their engagement, which is less than ideal. It also indicates that they’re making promises they can’t keep – not a good sign.
- Guarantee to refund any order that isn’t fulfilled. Again, this could very easily be a false promise – there’s every chance that they can’t process refunds for everyone. The companies out there that aren’t legit, like we suspect Buzzoid to be, can’t guarantee everyone’s money back, so you might end up getting pretty frustrated with the whole thing. It’s definitely a risk you take when you sign up for a company like this, and based on the reviews they’re received elsewhere, they don’t refill orders as quickly as people need, either.
- 24-Hour Support dedicated to helping with order issues. There are reviews out there that talk about how Buzzoid used to have a really good customer support system, but now they’re dropping the ball when it comes to being in touch with their clients. So, again, you take a risk when you sign up for their services, because you might find it incredibly difficult to get in touch with them, which could be frustrating and a huge waste of your time.
Top Buzzoid Alternatives
If you’re looking to buy Instagram followers or likes, these services performed best in our tests.
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Their Instagram pricing packages are easy to find according to what you want from the service.
- Buy Followers – 100, 500, 2,500, or 5,000 quality followers – No password required – Fast delivery – 24/7 support
- Buy Likes – Includes new feature of video views – 100, 500, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 high-quality likes – No password required – Fast delivery within 5 to 10 minutes – Orders start in 60 seconds – 24/7 support
- Buy Views – 100, 500, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 high-quality views – No password required – Orders start in 60 seconds – Fast delivery within 5 to 10 minutes – 24/7 support
Buzzoid’s delivery time varies for likes and views according to how many you choose from their packages.
We don’t suggest that you rely on their claims for good delivery times, though – there are more than enough people that have complained about not getting their engagement on time.
Is Buzzoid Safe? Is Buzzoid a Scam?
The good news is that Buzzoid has visible and easy to follow price points and verified payment gateways.
The Bad News
- Their site isn’t Https secure, putting your credit card information at risk. This is actually a pretty big deal, because these days almost nobody out there has an excuse as to why they can’t secure their website with https. Back in the day, a lot of people fell short here, but now everyone knows that if you want to keep your clients and website visitors safe, you secure your site with https. We think that this is hugely disappointing, and think that Buzzoid could do a lot better.
- They offer a FAQ page and claim to offer 24/7 support, but that is when the “assistance” seems to end according to user reviews on third-party sites like this one and this one. There’s just too much out there about their complete lack of customer support for us to believe that they’re going to be there for their clients around the clock. You don’t want to go for a company who can’t get in touch with you, and vice versa – it just means that they’re going to let you down time and again, and you won’t be able to grow your account as you had expected.
- Really bad user reviews on Trustpilot. Need we say more? There are lots of people who have talked about how their followers drop off again after a few days, and that Buzzoid is really bad about refilling them. Some have claimed that they never even received their order in the first place. Others say that Buzzoids engagement is actually causing their Instagram profile to lose more followers, so they’re worse off than they started.
- The peace of mind that you get from contact information is void on their website, which reduces their credibility and accountability. This is because they aren’t willing to be accountable with their clients in any way, shape or form. They can’t follow through on their deliveries, they can’t promise 24/7 support, and they haven’t been able to secure their website. This indicates that they don’t care about the welfare of their clients at all.
- Reviews are on the site, but they are vague, generic, and likely fake. Plus, as you can see from the ones we linked to above, it’s pretty obvious that any on their website aren’t going to be real. All it takes is to visit that Trustpilot website for you to see what people really think of this Instagram growth company.
These factors tell me that there are red flags all over the place for this one, so it’s not safe in my opinion.
We will talk a little bit more about some of the user reviews that people have left, but we think at this point that you’d have to be crazy to sign up for something as unreliable and untrustworthy as this.
They’re simply not worth your time in any way, especially when you could find something way better elsewhere.
Just say no.
Buzzoid User Reviews
I found these customer complaints about Buzzoid whilst I was scouting them out. I read a lot, but these stood out to me.
I have ordered a 4 x 7.500K = 30K followers order never delivered I am asking for a refund. Also, it is still getting dropped down quickly. The bots are coming and going then they are affecting my account. Please stop doing it and refund my full payment. I do not like to go on for now. I cannot able to contact with someone and nobody reply to me. I hope that will help otherwise need to contact my bank.
If I could give this company a zero rating, I’d happily do that. I’ve tried using their service a couple of times and this is exactly how it goes:
1. Placed the order for ‘Premium/Active’ Followers
2. I start seeing those followers coming through right away, definitely delivered within 24 hours
3. In a weeks time you’ll start seeing those numbers fall overnight as much as 1000-2000
4. Contact their customer service, which will give you spiel about how Instagram’s policies are rigid and how their service is somehow better than others out there, but since we contacted them, they’ll “replenish” the order
5. They’ll continue to replenish the order for 30 days, after which you’re on your own buddy.
It doesn’t matter if you spent $85 or $100, buy their “normal followers” or “premium followers”, they’re all just fake bot accounts which will never engage and will most likely be deleted by Instagram in less than a month’s time.
I’ve placed around 5 orders with Buzzoid in the last one year and I can guarantee you that you can expect a minimum of 50% drop in whatever numbers they’ve promised.
Review update, July 16th: Buzzoid via Trust Pilot asked me to prove the Order ID, which I happily did. The response from Buzzoid on this was that the order was “6 months old” and such drops were bound to happen.
My response to that BS being sold by Buzzoid is posted on here (https://ibb.co/k21sfT2) through a screenshot of the order placed only a month ago on June 12 2020, which Team Buzzoid claims to be over “6 months old”. This right here is the proof in how unethical their business model is.
I’ve emailed their customer service on multiple occasions asking for their legal company name so I can start a legal proceeding. They haven’t bothered responding on that.
Very disappointed, these followers start unfollowing you after a few hours and they give away the fact that they are fake. I’ve had lots of people ask me why my followers have a high number of following (5000-7500) , but 1 or 2 followers. Do not buy, unless you wanna get caught out.
Absolute SCAM!!! their so called “followers” will disappear in a matter of weeks!!! Will never spend a penny on them again!!
So I wrote a review about this company before and the wrote back to me and we came to a resolution that if I remove the review they will offer me a free gift. I removed the review and alerted them about it and they told me that they are still seeing the review and sent me a screen shot so then asked them to refresh the page and check I even went to my account to see if the review was still there but it wasn’t there any longer. I sent them a message again and informed them that the review was not there any more. The rep informs me again that the review was still up but he did not inform me if he refreshed the page or not. The screen shot he sent me the second time was very identical only difference is that the new photo had a different time on the computer screen. Basically don’t agree to any deals they offer you they will continually try and make you angry. They don’t want to be exposed for the horrible company that they are. If I could give them negative stars I would. Again stay away from buzzoid they are not worth the headache that comes with dealing with them.
Deducted money from my account when they said my transaction was declined!!!!!
I bought 500 follower for $6.99.
I want my money back!!!! I have the screenshot of the transaction!
Update: buzzoid told me to wait a few days for my bank to reverse the transaction. I did and they still haven’t reversed it! I have a phone alert and email alert confirming buzzoid deducted my money but declined my my transaction. When i log into trust pilot, buzzoid flag my review??? Why???
I still want my money back!
I taught this is like trusted site, it’s all fake and they rob money. I literally lost all my likes on my posts which I have purchased. Don’t trust them, waste of time and money. I have emailed them repeatedly no response yet. I would never ever recommend BUZZOID to anyone
More than lacking security and accountability measures on its website, I found out that Buzzoid operates under multiple websites, which makes it appear to be a blackhat business.
That means they could well be a corporation using a disguise by claiming to offer services but instead only take your information to use it for their own gain. This is definitely bad news and not something that you want to be a part of in any way, shape or form.
After a little digging, I found out that they offer the same services under the name Next Series Development LLC.
This company has five complaints filed against it with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and they have failed to respond to these five complaints in a reasonable amount of time.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
I’ve made a list of top tools for growing your Instagram. Buzzoid didn’t make the cut.
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
Have you found a working Buzzoid coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.