Buying automatic Instagram likes is a common practice nowadays. That doesn’t make it right or proper, but it is one of the most popular methods people use to attract attention to their Instagram page.
One of the major challenges with this method of growing your Instagram presence lies within the realm of fake likes or Instagram Bots that do the work for you. Even if you don’t get caught using a service that uses botting technology, you’re still playing a risky game.
Honestly, there are automated services that have a good reputation among Instagram users, which is both good and bad. After all, Archie, Mass Planner, and Instagress were well-received by their users.
How can you choose the least risky method of growing your Instagram account? Read reviews, be watchful of bots and fakes, and simply follow Instagram’s rules to avoid such issues.
That being said, this review will address the features, safety, and the pros and cons of BuyLikes.Net.
What is BuyLikes.net?
Just as the name suggests, BuyLikes.net sells likes. They just sell any kind of likes. They sell automatic likes.
They claim their likes are authentic and are generated at a natural pace to avoid problems with Instagram.
Let’s discuss their features and pricing next.
What are BuyLikes.net’s features?
Why do you need more likes?
- Brand Awareness
- Generate Initial Interest
- Gain New Followers
- Acquire Peer Approval
- Boost Sales
- Broaden Your Presence
According to the BuyLikes.net website, they can help with all that through their automatic likes.
Top-rated Growth Tools for Instagram
Here’s my list of top tools to grow your Instagram account. Did they make it?
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
- Sends random amounts of likes across posts for a natural flow
- Effective results at an affordable price
- Protects your information and keeps it safe and secure
BuyLikes.Net seems to value their reputation by not sharing your information with third-party sites and through PCI Compliance and 2048-Bit SSL encryption.
The packages and pricing structures for BuyLikes.Net are based on Prepaid Instagram Likes and Subscription Instagram Likes. The payment options are flexible for all these packages, plus they offer a personalized plan customized to your needs.
- Intro – 50+ likes per post for $9.95
- Basic – 100+ likes per post for $14.95
- Starter – 250+ likes per post for $21.95
- Professional – 500+ likes per post for $43.90
- Premium – 750+ likes per post for $52.95
- Deluxe – 1,000+ likes per post for $73.95
- Platinum – 2,000+ likes per post for $147.90
- Diamond – 3,000+ likes per post for $199.95
- Tanzanite – 4,000+ likes per post for $395.80
- Sapphire – 5,000+ likes per post for $369.75
- Emerald – 6,000+ likes per post for $339.92
- Ruby – 8,000+ likes per post for $443.70
All packages include:
- 120 posts per month
- Auto Delivery
- Free Video Views
Is BuyLikes.Net safe?
I suspect that BuyLikes.Net is as safe as any other Instagram auto liker online, if you consider them safe. It’s a personal choice and risk in my opinion. As far as safety and customer service, this company gets good onsite and off-site reviews.
- Secure https site
- FAQ page onsite
- Real, genuine reviews (some with video)
- Several contact options such as Skype, email, and form fill support requests that they apparently answer within a reasonable time
- Transparency in pricing
- Verified payment gateways
- They are likely using botting technology for their automatic likes, which are risky regardless of how advanced they behave
BuyLikes.net provides their service using Instagram bots. I can’t recommend this practice.
I have no doubt they strive to maintain a good reputation, but a bot is still a bot from my perspective. Proceed with caution.
Top BuyLikes.Net Alternatives
|Rank||Growth Service||More Info|
I have tried to contact BuyLikes.Net for an exclusive coupon or discount code but has been unsuccessful so far. Have you found a working coupon? If you have, please share it below.
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with my review? Sometimes I do make mistakes. Comment below & let me know what’s factually incorrect and I’ll rectify it as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.